raulmp

Jun 6, 2017
It isn't at all random, the fact that you've come to that conclusion suggests you're not paying enough attention. I don't mean that as an insult, MBFD is a bit tricky to figure out and it does require players to slow down and pay attention to responses.

Question: are you choosing the girl icon in the top-left every time it appears?
i read the instructions, and when i say random i mean choices that should decreas shy points doesn't do anything, and it's not clear what raise the shy and what decreases it for that reason. and clicking on the girls it's so tedious that it makes it even worse, because at least in room for rent if i need to grind something i just can play with the skip button but here i need to click on the girl icon so... no skip or you are fucked. it's clear that choices change the points, but it's not clear what decreases and what not the shy points, love points? good, they are just farmable, shy points that needs unlogic choices? really bad. and i'm not the first one to say that, even following the walkthrough doesn't make sense, maybe there's a bug on the shy points and sometimes they doesn't work, idk, but all around those points are a bad gameplay mechanic, a quick fix would be to only let points decrease instead of increase.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
i read the instructions, and when i say random i mean choices that should decreas shy points doesn't do anything, and it's not clear what raise the shy and what decreases it for that reason. and clicking on the girls it's so tedious that it makes it even worse, because at least in room for rent if i need to grind something i just can play with the skip button but here i need to click on the girl icon so... no skip or you are fucked. it's clear that choices change the points, but it's not clear what decreases and what not the shy points, love points? good, they are just farmable, shy points that needs unlogic choices? really bad. and i'm not the first one to say that, even following the walkthrough doesn't make sense, maybe there's a bug on the shy points and sometimes they doesn't work, idk, but all around those points are a bad gameplay mechanic, a quick fix would be to only let points decrease instead of increase.
So you want a visual novel with a skip button? And no points and no gameplay mechanics?
Edit: The reason I'm asking is that after the 1st couple episodes the points become almost redundant, if that is your main gripe with the game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Talcum Powder

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just to add a little to the above reply. Each episode of the game has a max point value. That said the HORNY value will continue to cycle from 0 to 10 but the LOVE value will not increase above the max and the SHY value will not decrease below it's max/min for that episode. The FLY value eventually reaches a max also. With the exception of the cycling of the HORNY value all values will be reset to their max/min values. As explained some time ago by Celaviegroup this is to ensure that they don't mess with the next episode. Celaviegroup explains it better than I can.

Reactions: Burg

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Early episodes of the game were like that, shy points taking time to decrease and in some instances (as you've found) made no difference, it was more grindy, but even so the game progresses, and you accumulate points as you go through the episodes.
Just remember in early episodes the progression is slower than in later episodes.

Reactions: Burg

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to raise the fly level? i am in ep 5 and i need 20 points for Maria and i can't get it up

edit: Nvm, solved, i was being an idiot and not waiting for the next day to see the updated level, duh

Last edited:

quackzilla

May 18, 2020
I've played this for months but from the images I can see that I've been chasing my tail. it's to complicated to prevent the grind.

Reactions: Fap2766

grinn53

Apr 9, 2020
The hints gallery has been getting more and more helpful. Still some missteps or waiting for a cooldown period but there's a much quicker resolution to episodes now.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
From Patreon:

Episode 9 will be released as follow:
Friday June 11th for Master members
Friday June18th for Silver members
Friday June 25th for Bronze members
Monday July 12th for supporters and public release

What is currently here is a leaked version.
Just to update (gold text = Confirmed already done)

Episode 10 will be released as follow:
Monday June 14th for Gold, Platinum and Diamond members (estimated)
Monday June 21st for Master members

Monday June 28th for Silver members
Monday July 5th for Bronze members
Monday July 19th for supporters and public release

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I was going to shell out $10 to get episode 10 on the 28th, but no point since the month will be ending 2 days after that, so have to wait until the beginning of the month

Last edited:
Reactions: Igor9504

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Just to update (gold text = Confirmed already done)

Episode 10 will be released as follow:
Monday June 14th for Gold, Platinum and Diamond members (estimated)
Monday June 21st for Master members

Monday June 28th for Silver members
Monday July 5th for Bronze members
Monday July 19th for supporters and public release

Not sure how possible it is, but have it pinned or featured in the thread, and updated as new releases and schedules become available.
Would definitely be of use to me. Not sure for non Patreon though.
Will make the process to release for non-supporters visible as well - will be easy to differentiate between what is available here and what is officially released (and supported).
Edit: Bit of overkill maybe?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Not sure how possible it is, but have it pinned or featured in the thread, and updated as new releases and schedules become available.
Would definitely be of use to me. Not sure for non Patreon though.
Will make the process to release for non-supporters visible as well - will be easy to differentiate between what is available here and what is officially released (and supported).
Edit: Bit of overkill maybe?
There's no need, really. The release dates are available to non-subscribers on his Patreon page (I logged out and can still see the posts). In fact, he just published the Episode 11 release schedule earlier today.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
There's no need, really. The release dates are available to non-subscribers on his Patreon page (I logged out and can still see the posts). In fact, he just published the Episode 11 release schedule earlier today.
Looking at the latest, regarding episode 11, please tell me NTR is NOT being added ? if so, this game will get added to the "not interested" list and won't bother subbing to get episode 10, i don't mind sharing with the other girls, but other guys, hell no.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes