radjaguar

Feb 9, 2021
I'm playing the public version of 8.51 and am stuck at 58/65 for Episode 8. All the hints are basically "Must have cum in her mouth" which I have... about a million times now. What's the trigger for these last few galleries?

Reactions: youplaboom

Fredd<

May 16, 2018
I'm playing the public version of 8.51 and am stuck at 58/65 for Episode 8. All the hints are basically "Must have cum in her mouth" which I have... about a million times now. What's the trigger for these last few galleries?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Celaviegroup thanks a lot for your work in ch9, those anmiations are getting better =) I've seen some "hairy" issues with Ida I think. I dont know if it is possible but is there a way to setup a collider to hair to make sure it doesnt split faces appart?

• Red Heart
Reactions: GateC.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Celaviegroup thanks a lot for your work in ch9, those anmiations are getting better =) I've seen some "hairy" issues with Ida I think. I dont know if it is possible but is there a way to setup a collider to hair to make sure it doesnt split faces appart?
Personally the animations were better in episode 8, in episode 9 they are quite dark and glitchy, whereas the brightness was consistent with the renders before and after the animations in episode 8 and not glitchy, but all personal preference i guess

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The problem lies with the story flow and the branching of the events from one to the next. What I have noticed that in MBFD and RFR is that at the beginning story flow progresses simply, but when more girls (branches) are added you can easily get lost switching between the branches in later chapters. Also there are times when you hit events (bookmarks) too early, which upsets story flow and may introduce grinding into that playthrough. Then there are those sneaky one-of or two-of events that happen at unexpected times that are the main cause of grinding.

The original hint system that was built into the game from the beginning was the conversations between the characters. But if you are not in the correct story flow, you easily get lost on what to do next as you don't get the next conversation hint.
Thanks for your inputs. I'm doing my utmost to avoid such issues you describe. Even though I have a team of testers that do an excellent job - it's almost impossible to avoid bugs here and there. I always try to fix them immediately after. I make at least 1 new episode very month so the time for finetuning etc is extremely limited. Over the years - I've tried to avoid/minimize grind. From what I hear in this group is that grind is mainly due to players that doesn't follow the simple rules I have made - (skip etc) as you can't process if you don't play the game as it has to be played.
I can assure that this is an ongoing progress and I'll never stop to improve the game.

Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
Hello, I've some problem in the ep9, during the scene when Anna is dancing, after that the game block and shut down, someone has the same problem ?

Reactions: Michel Mak

raulmp

Jun 6, 2017
fucking.....shy.....points........ tired of how random the points comes up and down, i can't find a way to control that, stuck in chapter 2, day 17, shy points randomly move even choosing the same choices. enable cheats or make that system more clear ffs

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for your inputs. I'm doing my utmost to avoid such issues you describe. Even though I have a team of testers that do an excellent job - it's almost impossible to avoid bugs here and there. I always try to fix them immediately after. I make at least 1 new episode very month so the time for finetuning etc is extremely limited. Over the years - I've tried to avoid/minimize grind. From what I hear in this group is that grind is mainly due to players that doesn't follow the simple rules I have made - (skip etc) as you can't process if you don't play the game as it has to be played.
I can assure that this is an ongoing progress and I'll never stop to improve the game.
As a long time freeloader and first time supporter I want to say it is exactly these things that led me to chip in with my $$. Keep doing it your way and don't let the pirates get you down.

Looking forward to my Episode 10 notification!

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
fucking.....shy.....points........ tired of how random the points comes up and down, i can't find a way to control that, stuck in chapter 2, day 17, shy points randomly move even choosing the same choices. enable cheats or make that system more clear ffs
It isn't at all random, the fact that you've come to that conclusion suggests you're not paying enough attention. I don't mean that as an insult, MBFD is a bit tricky to figure out and it does require players to slow down and pay attention to responses.

Question: are you choosing the girl icon in the top-left every time it appears?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
May I suggest that you go to toolbox - gameplay and replay the instructions. You can also go to gallery in lower left corner where you'll find hints too.

Reactions: Fredd<

Kingaigerfire23

Apr 28, 2019
Hello i am blocked on the 5 episode, i can't skip it. i have 63/65 and impossible to win the two last. Anyone have episode 6 save ? ty

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes