BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Looking at the latest, regarding episode 11, please tell me NTR is NOT being added ? if so, this game will get added to the "not interested" list and won't bother subbing to get episode 10, i don't mind sharing with the other girls, but other guys, hell no.
Since there was never any form of NTR in RFR, it would be surprising for me, to see any in MBFD, if you thinking about the promo pic for ep. 11, that simply has to be his "Best Friend". You know to create some sort of obstacle...but NTR heavy doubt it.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Looking at the latest, regarding episode 11, please tell me NTR is NOT being added ? if so, this game will get added to the "not interested" list and won't bother subbing to get episode 10, i don't mind sharing with the other girls, but other guys, hell no.
Don't worry - as I have wrote many times - nothing is as it seems to be :) Keep RFR in mind - how many was allowed to touch the girls :) ?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Just curious if your proofreader(s) are native english speakers, because i find quite a few errors in the dialogue/hints (spelling/misused words etc) in each episode.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
You can either go to the gallery and see what's missing or go to toolbox and skip to next episode
It won't let you skip to six, at least it won't let me. I try going to six and it sends to seven. anyone else have this issue or just me?

Fawaz73

Mar 19, 2020
[QUOTE = "Sbender99 ، النشر: 4642950 ، العضو: 1329247"]
الرجاء ميناء الروبوت؟
[/اقتبس]

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
So, found an error in the ep3 walkthrough:
On day 13 monday, at 19:00, you need to go to bedroom. This is what actually triggers event 46, and allows 47/48/49 to happen.
And, I believe on day 14 tuesday, at 23:00, bedroom as well, but may have been Wednesday...

Last edited:

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I'm stuck on e9_10. The walkthrough mod says to Play with Julia during drinks at 15:00; meanwhile the gallery just says to go to the boardwalk while Anna's in a sack. I don't get any option to play with Julia at drinks, and Anna's never at the boardwalk. What am I missing?

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
So I started playing this game 2 days ago after finishing Room for Rent, however like many before me I am stuck on episode 2 at 69/74 and I have tried several of the solutions posted in here and tried following the walkthrough. (which is confusing if you played most of the episode already without it) I've gone through it for about 3 hours now without progress.

I am missing the events where at breakfast Julia must wear red nightwear and the one one at bedroom 24:00 where she must wear the blue. I assume that last one is where she switches to red but I can not get it to trigger.

Julia is at L=15, S=85, H=6. I had shy at 84 before, can you actually raise it or is my game bugged?

DeepFry

Jul 2, 2021
Stuck at 64/65 in EP.5. When Jasmine comes back, there are no scenes with her, so I'm guessing I've done them all, and none of the hints are blurred out.
Any idea on what I might be missing?

derive

May 2, 2018
When Anna is dancing on the boardwalk, the game says "unlock the game" and it quits. What should I do?

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
So I restarted the game since I was not getting anywhere with episode 2's last points and started following the walkthrough, which made a third of the events not happen when the walkthrough said it should and now I am at 59/74 she is still at 95 shyness. I think episode 2 is completely broken unless you do the scenes in exactly the right order, which is not the order in the walkthrough.

<edit> Heck I kept on following the walkthrough some more and her shyness has now moved up to 99, she has not even changed nightwear yet 2 weeks in...

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Me too, bro
Couple of weeks for public release

Episode 10 will be released as follow:

Monday June 14th for Gold, Platinum and Diamond members (estimated)

Monday June 21th for Master members

Monday June 28th for Silver members

Monday July 5th for Bronze members

Monday July 19th for supporters and public release

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to episode 10? It came out on June 28 but we are already July 4, in patreon it does not appear for the silver and episode 11 already came out

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes