ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I waited, waited for the public release of version 9, and the author slipped this semi-finished product. I wish that the pirates stole everything from him and he did not receive another cent.
viq1 Celaviegroup DID NOT, I repeat did not post this v9.2 as a public release. This is the hacked version that was posted by someone else. To get the completed public v 9.3 simply go to his patreon site and scroll down until you see the post for the public v 9.3 and click on the "continue reading". Then click on the download matching your OS.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I waited, waited for the public release of version 9, and the author slipped this semi-finished product. I wish that the pirates stole everything from him and he did not receive another cent.
What are you on about? Give the details or your post just looks like trolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Yorky 69

Apr 17, 2020
downloaded 9.3 from patreon site , got to the point were you go for a swim with anna and it stops and asks me to unlock the game , then exits the game . any ideas ????

viq1

Nov 16, 2019
What are you on about? Give the details or your post just looks like trolling.
I'm talking about version 9.3, which the author posted on patreon. She flies out after the scene with Anna at sea. The author did this intentionally, although he promised to make the version publicly available.

viq1

Nov 16, 2019
What do you mean semi-finished ? lol
English is not my native language. In my native Russian, I can say this more precisely. Hardly the word "podёbka" is translated into English. By the way, English was created to convey information, Russian is to convey emotions, and what emotions can I experience after a deception?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I'm talking about version 9.3, which the author posted on patreon. She flies out after the scene with Anna at sea. The author did this intentionally, although he promised to make the version publicly available.
Thank you for highlighting the bug. Bob and team will hopefully fix it soon.

I can see no reason why the dev would intentionally spoil the game for ALL the free players. Zero. Nada. Zip.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Why do people always tend to jump to conclusions first?
So far the Dev. always gave out at least 1 free functional version each month, why things should change now?

I get that some are really curious and can`t wait for the next episode to come but jesus, don`t get hostile over it.

Like other said, such a bug is NOT intended to punish someone or to left the free players behind, use some common sense and maybe join the discord if you want the fastest answers?

Leave the pitch forge at home thanks^^

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Julia didn't almost get killed in the last update.
Now she has to survive update 10. LOL

LordMikeTG

Dec 15, 2017
I might just be stupid but... the walkthrough for chapter 2 doesn't work for me. Some options / choices simply don't appear (any on day 1 before the game starts at 11 am) and some other things are not available (in yoga, I can only have julia choose "I am too shy")... any idea how to fix? did I do something wrong in prologue?
Another example would be the decisions at midnight. I cannot choose Bob at all, and when I choose Julia I can only watch her but no choice appears...

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
Hi ... I would find a walkthrough somewhere for episode 1. I don't know how to play, right at the beginning of the game, some options are disabled and can't be selected. How to enabled this options..??

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes