Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
im stuck on episode 5 64/65 because Julia is no longer wearing her net monokini that is needed for the kitchen event its also not letting me skip to the next episode its blacked out so I'm completely stuck.
It might be that you haven't fingered her enough time in bedroom. Go to bedroom at 23:00

• Haha
Reactions: Pcdump

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of My Best Friend's Daughter [v10.01]
DOWNLOAD: - -
All my ports now have second save slots that means that you can uninstall the game and your saves will remain intact still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
is there a mod like the other game witch helps us with hints i got stuck ,tried using the walkthrou.... dont understand it ,at ep 2 step 52 i m stuck

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
is there a mod like the other game witch helps us with hints i got stuck ,tried using the walkthrou.... dont understand it ,at ep 2 step 52 i m stuck
The hints are implemented. In lower left corner you can access the gallery with hints. I'm sure it will help you

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
The hints are implemented. In lower left corner you can access the gallery with hints. I'm sure it will help you
They were buggy for me. I would click and would not show all the ones completed so hard to figure which ones were the ones you needed. Had like 2 left but only 3 showed completed on some chapters.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
how do you trigger the start of the magazine event in episode 7? literally nothing has happened in the game for ages.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
how do you trigger the start of the magazine event in episode 7? literally nothing has happened in the game for ages.
Unfortunately I have introduced a bug in episode 7. New version is available here -

Last edited:

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I can start a new game, but when I load my game file it says I can't play this version? been like this for months now

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Very nice game update. (y)
Some of the very best girls (both in personality and renders) I have played recently.
Slim and without huge "balloon" tits.
Ida is still my favorite - in both looks and spirt!

As with all sandbox games - can get lost at times - but the galley and hint system helps.

After reading the reviews - I am not convinced that many of them are truly fair?
But each to their own !?
Grind - Yes - Repetitive - also Yes .
As its a point and click game (Imho - it should be understood by most by now - it is how most of these games play out).
But not as bad as others I have tried.

Will most likely write my own review after the next update?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Some of the very best girls (both in personality and renders) I have played recently.

As with all sandbox games - can get lost at times - but the galley and hint system helps.

After reading the reviews - I am not convinced that many of them are truly fair?
But each to their own !?
As its a point and click game (Imho - it should be understood by most by now - it is how most of these games play out).

My thoughts almost exactly, just better phrased. :)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

But each to their own !?
As its a point and click game ( Imho - it should be understood by most by now - it is how most of these games play out).

Thanks a lot
If I look at reviews for my game and other sandbox games - it seems that the most active persons doing reviews - Don't like sandbox games. Some times I wonder why they spend time playing a game that they know that they will hate :)

DumDumDougan

Jun 9, 2018
Please upload your save file
The first is at the beginning of the day
The second is 1 hour before she starts wearing that specific dress
The third is the next day, still 1 hour before the dress (which is the same)

And if I go on, it's always that dress

Edit:
Btw thank you for the game and your reply

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks a lot
If I look at reviews for my game and other sandbox games - it seems that the most active persons doing reviews - Don't like sandbox games. Some times I wonder why they spend time playing a game that they know that they will hate :)
As I mentioned - this game is not without issues - but your team does seem to care more about fixing them sooner - than other dev's I have talked to.

It's a process - learning, understanding and improving.
Very much improved from Room For Rent - in that I NEEDED the Walkthrough Mod - Menu & Save Enabler mods to play it at an enjoyable level.

Will write a fair and balanced review after your next update!

Cheers.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Thanks a lot
TBH most people like me only take time play your game, because they can download for free.(y) IMO it has nothing to do with disliking sandbox games, but it has more to do with your updates. For example version 9.2 to 10.01 the only thing that was added was a bit of filler. If I was a Patreon of yours I would be pretty pissed off with that update, but I am not, so it does not matter.;)

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
As I mentioned - this game is not without issues - but your team does seem to care more about fixing them sooner - than other dev's I have talked to.

It's a process - learning, understanding and improving.
Very much improved from Room For Rent - in that I NEEDED the Walkthrough Mod - Menu & Save Enabler mods to play it at an enjoyable level.

Will write a fair and balanced review after your next update!

Cheers.

Enjoyable is indeed a key word here.

But is that not also a very individual subjective term?

From what i can read here, lets say: "most people perspective", that seams to be, being able to keep progressing in the game...with or without mod.
So the reward aka a new etchi scene is the focus here and the determining factor.

But for myself speaking a game without "try and error" without a real challenge is no game for me at all.
So for me the "reward" is not the new "etchi scene" no, it is rather solving the puzzle itself, the way is the goal.
To struggle here, start the game new or even run into a dead end, is welcome.

RFR was indeed quite a challenge, i think that is exactly what made the game so outstanding and good into my Eyes.

We lost a lot of the old difficulty, but thank god, the progression in small steps is left, also the mystery in storytelling keeps me coming back to the game, i would be lying saying the beautiful artwork plays no rule.
But for me it is kinda saddening that one key element, the difficulty is not more appreciated.

Anyway glad to see more honest reviews. Yet written or not.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes