Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
As I mentioned - this game is not without issues - but your team does seem to care more about fixing them sooner - than other dev's I have talked to.

It's a process - learning, understanding and improving.
Very much improved from Room For Rent - in that I NEEDED the Walkthrough Mod - Menu & Save Enabler mods to play it at an enjoyable level.

Will write a fair and balanced review after your next update!

Cheers.
Team ? - except me I only have the alpha testers, I'm all alone :)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The first is at the beginning of the day
The second is 1 hour before she starts wearing that specific dress
The third is the next day, still 1 hour before the dress (which is the same)

And if I go on, it's always that dress

Edit:
Btw thank you for the game and your reply
At 19:00 go to bedroom - spy on her - choose Julia and accept that you're spying. She'll change to new revealing dress

Flarup

Aug 19, 2019
Impressive work for a 1-Man Team. Liked you games, its good that they are allways sexy but also kinda slow paced so you get hooked into the story aswell and not just 3-click fuckfest. Keep on and dont get dragged down by the naysayers

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
can anyone prvide a save from end of e.6 or somewhere in e.7 please? i tried using the provided somewhere here saves from ep.9 but game gives error almost every second.. :/

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
hi , i want to play the game but i can't , why simple, i just have black screen and text without picture anyone can solve my prob ?
It seems that you haven't unpacked the game - please try again and make sure your zip file has right size

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I'm having another problem haha I cant seem to trigger the start of the challenge event on episode 8 I also cant seem to get any of the event variations as well like finishing on her face instead of her chest that sort of thing.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I'm having another problem haha I cant seem to trigger the start of the challenge event on episode 8 I also cant seem to get any of the event variations as well like finishing on her face instead of her chest that sort of thing.
New version on it's way - please check my Patreon site within 10 minutes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is a fun game.
Good plot.
Sexy girls.
My only issues are from a technical stance on floating characters and hair misalignment. But when you consider all of the creation is being done by only one developer on something this involved overall it is a well crafted game.

Kristxp

Dec 6, 2020
Hello, can someone please pass me a save of episode 6. The save that is in discord gives me an error every time

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Shame that the game is so repetitive and grindy as the girls are hot. Spent days trying to get her to put on that fucking red nightware. Got stats of 15 love and shyness 85 and now it's impossible to increase anything other than horny. Love stat doesn't even increase when I get to 10 horny anymore, horny just goes back down to zero and love is still 15. Looks like their holiday is going to last an eternity :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aj Atkinson

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Shame that the game is so repetitive and grindy as the girls are hot. Spent days trying to get her to put on that fucking red nightware. Got stats of 15 love and shyness 85 and now it's impossible to increase anything other than horny. Love stat doesn't even increase when I get to 10 horny anymore, horny just goes back down to zero and love is still 15. Looks like their holiday is gong to last an eternity :ROFLMAO:
Just popped into this comment thread to see if this game is still boring and unplayable... general consensus: yep.

• Angry
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi
Jul 17, 2017
Grind-grind grind!More grind!
Too complicated gameplay. A lot of time is spent on all these troubles for finding events. Seriously, I tried to master it, but I could not advance beyond 2 episodes, I just got tired of the gameplay. I did not understand how the cheat mod works with tips (if it works at all), switch The episodes did not work (the buttons are not active) Visually, not very bad, but the gameplay ...:WutFace:

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes