"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

'My best friend's daughter' - public release 10.12

Dear all

Enclosed please find updated version of episode 10.
Unfortunately I have had several bugs in previous episodes – mainly episode 7 and 8. These have been introduced in episode 10
I have now rewritten the breakfast events that caused the problems.
Sorry for the problems – I really hope it works now.
If you have past episode 9 - just ignore this update.

Wish you happy playing

Cheers
Bob

Reactions: greg 101

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Best Friend's Daughter [v10.12] [CeLaVie Group] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,93 GB / 817 MB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-10.12-win.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,92 GB / 806 MB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-10.12-linux.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,91 GB / 800 MB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-10.12-mac.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

Download (Win/Linux): - Download (Mac):

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

master110

Jun 5, 2017
You need to start unlocking the skip to next so we don't have to search for saves.

You need to start listening to the reviews here and on discord it's too gindy and Complex.

Why do I have to keep clicking in top left to.answer as the girl. Am I Bob or the girl.

The game is failing cos you're not listening

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Came back to see if this game is still a grind fest. Sounds like it is. I don't understand people that like that nonsense, especially since the story line isn't that compelling. Truly must not have anything going on in their lives. I feel like the dev has some odd obsession with unnecassirly complicating this game, instead of making the game play smooth and maybe working on a better plot. It's basically how complicated can I make the MC get the daughter naked and bang her and the other girls. Which is a shame, because at least he has good renders and hot characters. Looks like I'm just going to rip the CG again.

Apr 19, 2020
Have a question: I am following the Walkthrough. In Episode 3, Day 9, at 22:00, Event 21. I am with Julia on the beach. When I am touching Julia's breast, when I go further I say YES, when I do go further the first time she says "What the fuck are you doing? In the walkthrough it says YES twice.
I am doing something wrong? Should I worry about going further or skip it and move along?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
You need to start unlocking the skip to next so we don't have to search for saves.

You need to start listening to the reviews here and on discord it's too gindy and Complex.

Why do I have to keep clicking in top left to.answer as the girl. Am I Bob or the girl.

The game is failing cos you're not listening
Yet some people like the "getting into the girl's head" part as well as the complexity, which is also evident by the comments.
Afaik episode 11 will give you the option to make it easier or harder, depending on your preference, so Bob is indeed trying to cater to both parties.

It will not fix all the gripes, but will make it easier for the people that are just looking for a straight forward VN to enjoy.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Came back to see if this game is still a grind fest. Sounds like it is. I don't understand people that like that nonsense, especially since the story line isn't that compelling. Truly must not have anything going on in their lives. I feel like the dev has some odd obsession with unnecassirly complicating this game, instead of making the game play smooth and maybe working on a better plot. It's basically how complicated can I make the MC get the daughter naked and bang her and the other girls. Which is a shame, because at least he has good renders and hot characters. Looks like I'm just going to rip the CG again.
Ok. I enjoy the sandbox and the grind. And yes, I have enough happening in my life. And you realize that you calling what I like "nonsense" (Isn't that similar to kink-shaming? Just wondering.) and then belittling my existence because of it, you are pretty much (un?)intentionally potentially antagonizing quite a bit of the player base.

If your point was: I don't like the game because it is too grindy for me.
My response would have been: Cool. Let's have a beer (beverage of choice) and discuss, because I enjoy grind in some cases. Add some sideways jabs and healthy banter to the mix.

But you didn't and so you will forever be considered a rude cur in my book.

Michael Angel

Oct 31, 2018
First I would like to say that I could not make this game in a 100 years and that I have the deepest respect for someone who can. There are a lot of good/great elements to this game. However this is one of the best and one of the worst games I've played so far and it's really sad. I never post any comment but in this case I could not help myself.
I love the look of the game, I like the story and I think the grind really makes the game nice and challenging.
Unfortunately this game is unplayable. I don't mind grinding, repeating the same lines or looking for were you can progress. But I have been stuck on the same part in the game (season 3) for days now and I have tried almost everything. This is no longer fun it's tidies, frustrating and just badly thought out.

Next to that is the lack of a good walkthroughs, the "in game" help system is not detailed enough and some progression is not working correctly because of bugs.

Please fix your game, or make a walkthrough so you can progress wen you are really stuk so this can be a challenging and fun game!

vic p.

May 8, 2018
Have a question: I am following the Walkthrough. In Episode 3, Day 9, at 22:00, Event 21. I am with Julia on the beach. When I am touching Julia's breast, when I go further I say YES, when I do go further the first time she says "What the fuck are you doing? In the walkthrough it says YES twice.
I am doing something wrong? Should I worry about going further or skip it and move along?
I had a similar problem, first i deleted the walkthrough . (joking) Might be a bug If you are lucky , but in my case it had to do
with what she wore and has like 3 -4 dinner she wore a certain dress , check walkthrough carefully it tells about the clothing and events.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Aww, well go and play something else, noone is making you play it, if you don't like the game, cool, move on, and let the rest of us enjoy it.
Also, FYI, i have plenty going on in my life, i play AVN's, i proofread and edit scripts (for poorly english translated games) for a few AVN's etc and various other hobbies.
This game is hardly grindy, sure it was in the beginning, but in the last 3-4 updates it's much easier to play with the hints system etc, if it's beyond your capabilities to play, cool, so i guess the game just isn't for you.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
First I would like to say that I could not make this game in a 100 years and that I have the deepest respect for someone who can. There are a lot of good/great elements to this game. However this is one of the best and one of the worst games I've played so far and it's really sad. I never post any comment but in this case I could not help myself.
I love the look of the game, I like the story and I think the grind really makes the game nice and challenging.
Unfortunately this game is unplayable. I don't mind grinding, repeating the same lines or looking for were you can progress. But I have been stuck on the same part in the game (season 3) for days now and I have tried almost everything. This is no longer fun it's tidies, frustrating and just badly thought out.

Next to that is the lack of a good walkthroughs, the "in game" help system is not detailed enough and some progression is not working correctly because of bugs.

Please fix your game, or make a walkthrough so you can progress wen you are really stuk so this can be a challenging and fun game!
Thanks for your inputs.
As written before - I'm one guy making it all myself. It's tested and proof read by my alpha team. I make new releases every single month and so far I have made 28 releases since mid July 2019.
The game is under constantly improvement and bug fixing. WT's are made by Lukumo, who's also the best tester I ever have met. There have just been an upgrade of WT's. You can find them on my Discord channel. In-game hint's - you're right. I don't have much space to write the hint and for some bookmarks it's almost impossible to write the full 'path' to the event. I'll try to do it better in future. I have had (still have) some challenges with new bugs introduced with new releases. I'm very focused on these bugs and they are fixed as soon as I have discovered them.

Reactions: Alegor

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020

On what Point in S3 are you stuck?
Maybe we can get you trough it together, i mean that is the point of joining a forum/community right?

jijij

Jan 8, 2018
i cant get past anna dancing on ep 9, yes, i have the latest version download, its just the YES is greyed out, no matter what i do, any idea?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port My Best Friend's Daughter [v10.12 Public] APK -

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes