geordie

Oct 16, 2017
10.13 Public for your comfort...

Reactions: jijij

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Hello, I am still stuck on Ep 5 at 64/65. I don't know how to get past it. I don't know if it's because I can't the fly up to 20 to watch what's her name masturbate or what. Can anyone please help me out?

Roych

Feb 15, 2018
Hello, Im stuck at E5 64/65 she won't change outfit to monokini for the dishes in the kitchen? She is always wearing pink panties. I can't skip episodes they are all greyed out. Any ideas?
Thank you
R

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hello, Im stuck at E5 64/65 she won't change outfit to monokini for the dishes in the kitchen? She is always wearing pink panties. I can't skip episodes they are all greyed out. Any ideas?
Thank you
R
If it comes to a pinch ask on their discord

Roych

Feb 15, 2018
If it comes to a pinch ask on their discord
Not sure if I follow this. Where should this happen? Haven't seen this option at all. It just loops through the same scenes no mather what or when I do or go. What pinch exactly?

Thank you
R

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Not sure if I follow this. Where should this happen? Haven't seen this option at all. It just loops through the same scenes no mather what or when I do or go. What pinch exactly?

Thank you
R
Rephrase: If you don't get the exact help you require on this site, go to to the dev's Discord channel (check 1st post of this thread for details) and ask there

Reactions: Hellster

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
anyone got a save pack for the beginning of each episode? i have hit a soft lock at the end of ch 5 and wanna skip to 6 but i know im gonna encounter more so why not get saves now lol.

went to the games discord theres a channel there that has lots of saves and walkthroughs i recomend checking it out if u havent already.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
anyone got a save pack for the beginning of each episode? i have hit a soft lock at the end of ch 5 and wanna skip to 6 but i know im gonna encounter more so why not get saves now lol.

went to the games discord theres a channel there that has lots of saves and walkthroughs i recomend checking it out if u havent already.
If you go to my Discord channel - you'll find all you need in Lukumo's thread

oups999

Sep 12, 2018
Hello, I am stuck on episode 3
Does anybody have a save game of episode 3 full 63/63?
I am stuck at 11 am. Nothing happens I just have a "see you" from Bob when going to the other Island. I conpleted episode 100% so I dont know what is going wrong
Day 11 Saturday
auto Pretend to sleep Event 36
Choose Julia I'm so horny...
10:00 Ohter Island Event 37
11:00 Ohter Island Event 38, 39

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I am stuck at 11 am. Nothing happens I just have a "see you" from Bob when going to the other Island. I conpleted episode 100% so I dont know what is going wrong
Day 11 Saturday
Three posts above yours. Have a look at the post by Celavie. Should solve your problem.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Day 11 Saturday
Go to their discord on page 1 of the thread, updated saves/walkthroughs are available there

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Day 11 Saturday
If you go to my Discord channel - you'll find all you need in Lukumo's thread

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
I think im stuck at 30/46 ep9

I cant seem to watch Anna dance on the boardwalk and no matter how many times i click her face the only option is always no and never yes. Is this something i just need to keep working at until the stars align or is this glitching out?

Also, the breakfast event that is supposed to trigger after you see the magazine does not seem to be triggering. This one is later in the list so i feel like it might be waiting for me to accomplish all the earlier triggers first so im not sure if its glitching or just not ready. Perhaps there is a future event that has not triggered yet where I look at it together with Julia.

EDIT: So i checked the discord and it says i should be advancing from 30-35 all on the same day so im thinking this is a glitch. I would prefer not to start over or load someone else's file if i can avoid doing so.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I think im stuck at 30/46 ep9

I cant seem to watch Anna dance on the boardwalk and no matter how many times i click her face the only option is always no and never yes. Is this something i just need to keep working at until the stars align or is this glitching out?

Also, the breakfast event that is supposed to trigger after you see the magazine does not seem to be triggering. This one is later in the list so i feel like it might be waiting for me to accomplish all the earlier triggers first so im not sure if its glitching or just not ready. Perhaps there is a future event that has not triggered yet where I look at it together with Julia.

EDIT: So i checked the discord and it says i should be advancing from 30-35 all on the same day so im thinking this is a glitch. I would prefer not to start over or load someone else's file if i can avoid doing so.
Have you downloaded latest release from my Patreon site? Pretty sure it's related to a previous release. Start from end - Episode 8 again

Michael Angel

Oct 31, 2018
Thanks for your inputs.
As written before - I'm one guy making it all myself. It's tested and proof read by my alpha team. I make new releases every single month and so far I have made 28 releases since mid July 2019.
The game is under constantly improvement and bug fixing. WT's are made by Lukumo, who's also the best tester I ever have met. There have just been an upgrade of WT's. You can find them on my Discord channel. In-game hint's - you're right. I don't have much space to write the hint and for some bookmarks it's almost impossible to write the full 'path' to the event. I'll try to do it better in future. I have had (still have) some challenges with new bugs introduced with new releases. I'm very focused on these bugs and they are fixed as soon as I have discovered them.
Thank you for your reply I never realized this was all made by one person. Well done! I just finished playing room for rent and I think it's one of the best games on here.
For now I'm done for a little bit with this game so I can keep my sanity . Is there a way I can make a single contribution to support your work?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I have no idea how others manage to download the public release, but the path Discord -> Patreon -> Mega simply does not work for me. Right now the tab with Mega crashed the fourth time when I wanted to save the zip file after downloading for more than 30 minutes. Mega ist just rubbish! :((n)
I guess I won't be able to continue to play this game, which is very disappointing. :(

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes