darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I have no idea how others manage to download the public release, but the path Discord -> Patreon -> Mega simply does not work for me. Right now the tab with Mega crashed the fourth time when I wanted to save the zip file after downloading for more than 30 minutes. Mega ist just rubbish! :((n)
I guess I won't be able to continue to play this game, which is very disappointing. :(
If you have a problem with the online version of mega, try downloading the files with their downloader ( ), this way you'll download the files locally and in case of problems you can resume the download instead of starting it all over

Reactions: Hermit76

riftknight

Jul 30, 2021
How to get pass episode 7. 10 am event day 1 not playable. I'm thinking I'll fuck the timeline if i don't follow the walkthrough.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
The one of grindest game i ever played))) Is there a current mod for episode 7/8/9/10?
And I don’t need to offer to go to Discord))

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
If you have a problem with the online version of mega, try downloading the files with their downloader (click here), this way you'll download the files locally and in case of problems you can resume the download instead of starting it all over
Thanks for the suggestion! After the download with the client had failed three times due to writing errors, the fourth time worked! (y) I guess I have to be extra patient when downloading public releases this way (Discord -> Patreon -> Mega)...
Unfortunately even the public version tells my I cannot play this version. Interestingly only the last save is concerned. A previous save and skipping to the next part worked fine so far. (y)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It should have been fixed - please reload game and try again
I am having exactly the same problem. Does that mean that playing 10.12 and now being at the end of episode 8 (63/65) a restart from episode 1 would be necessary to get the walkthrough hints (probably very helpful right now since I am stuck) and the gallery?
Now that would be disappointing! I don't think I would restart.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I am having exactly the same problem. Does that mean that playing 10.12 and now being at the end of episode 8 (63/65) a restart from episode 1 would be necessary to get the walkthrough hints (probably very helpful right now since I am stuck) and the gallery?
Now that would be disappointing! I don't think I would restart.
Saves are available on their discord, you could grab one at the end of episode 7 and just restart episode 8

Reactions: Hermit76

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
how many episodes will be MBFD??
So far - I have 2 more episodes in my pipeline - I guess it will be 16. After that the story will change a bit. Besides RfR and MBFD I have 2 more stories with our hero in my pipeline. Later on you’ll meet the girls again. If everything goes well - I’ll make games for at least 3 more years. I made the first release July 2019

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
So far - I have 2 more episodes in my pipeline - I guess it will be 16. After that the story will change a bit. Besides RfR and MBFD I have 2 more stories with our hero in my pipeline. Later on you’ll meet the girls again. If everything goes well - I’ll make games for at least 3 more years. I made the first release July 2019
thank you, i can't wait for the continuation of rfr, i hope these girls won't be older from mbfd to rfr:unsure:;):):):)

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes