Bflip07

Apr 19, 2020
i cant finish episode 5, i just cant trigger the final event that gets me to episode 6. any suggestions?

albatare

May 4, 2017
Just FYI, if you plan on leaking the game, share it with someone who has python/renpy knowledge before doing so.

Celavie added something to identify your patreon username so he can ban you.
His coding skills are too basic for steganography, your name is probably just hidden in one of the script. Or it might be like that other dev who recently paid a modder to make his own .rpa archives to stop people from extracting renders.
(It was bypassed 30minutes later, once again wasting dev time and money...)

Anyway, if you want to share and not get banned, send the game to a mod first, they'll know who what to do.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Just FYI, if you plan on leaking the game, share it with someone who has python/renpy knowledge before doing so.

Celavie added something to identify your patreon username so he can ban you.
His coding skills are too basic for steganography, your name is probably just hidden in one of the script. Or it might be like that other dev who recently paid a modder to make his own .rpa archives to stop people from extracting renders.
(It was bypassed 30minutes later, once again wasting dev time and money...)

Anyway, if you want to share and not get banned, send the game to a mod first, they'll know who what to do.
Just to let you know before you spend time on the code. I use 3 image coding, where 3 images in the game are slightly different form others. This is the way I identify them. You will not see any different in the code

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
How do I import a save file on mac?
Renpy saves in macos are stored "globally" in your user folder.
To find them, you have to go in your finder:
1. Your user folder. There should be music, images etc.
2. Now you have to press cmd + shift + . This will show you the "hidden" folders
3. Click on the hidden folder "Library". It should be a bit greyed out
4. Then you can navigate to renpy -> and my friends best ..

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
Three posts above yours. Have a look at the post by Celavie. Should solve your problem.
having the same problem and the walkthrough on their discord is the same as the one i downloaded from this site.
This does not help.

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
Hello, I am stuck on episode 3
Does anybody have a save game of episode 3 full 63/63?
I am stuck at 11 am. Nothing happens I just have a "see you" from Bob when going to the other Island. I conpleted episode 100% so I dont know what is going wrong
Day 11 Saturday
auto Pretend to sleep Event 36
Choose Julia I'm so horny...
10:00 Ohter Island Event 37
11:00 Ohter Island Event 38, 39
I did these events the next day on Sunday and it seemed to fix it.

Reactions: Burg

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I did these events the next day on Sunday and it seemed to fix it.
Thank you for taking time to rate my game. The WT is made by a third party. Hints and WT are solely made for players that basically wants to ’play’ a novel and people that are stuck. Fly - events is a challenge for the player - remember - this is a game - not a novel. It’s not very complicated - just scroll back and try again. If you don’t want small challenges - this game is not for you. Bugs - of course there are bugs - however saying that I have given up is wrong. You have no idea how many players that claim that there are bugs here and there - and then I start to go deep into it - I realize that players forgot something.
Almost all events can be triggered over many hours and as far as I know - there are no dead ends. The main problem as I see it - players are so used to other games. When I have made something different - many players deem it to be wrong/bugs etc.
My personal conclusion - if you don’t want challenges - play something else - there are zillions of excellent games out there.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes