Jun 13, 2020
Stuck at 40/42
Last Scene at Sea says requirement is you need to be at 39/40. I tried going back to a previous save and tried it at 39/42 and it didn't seem to work to trigger the scene.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I recovered my save, i was stuck 34/35, i skip to ep 11 but something go wrong, i can play but i have some event locked, i see hint, tell me go to other island but not trigger event, i don't know what happen e what to do. I play ep 11 but i see ep 10 in game e is locked at event 35/42 all time. If someone can adjust my save or give me right save.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Im confused, Just to clarify ! does the version end @ bookmark 27 ? because no matter what i do it stops at B/mark 27, I played my own way 1st, and then started the whole chapter played again using a walk through an got same result ! 27 ! but it states 42 bookmarks ? (ps im using the official public version)

Kibiras

Sep 4, 2017
Im confused, Just to clarify ! does the version end @ bookmark 27 ? because no matter what i do it stops at B/mark 27, I played my own way 1st, and then started the whole chapter played again using a walk through an got same result ! 27 ! but it states 42 bookmarks ? (ps im using the official public version)
Agree, stucked on 27/42

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thank you for your save file.
If you have been using my alpha version of 'skip to another episode' this dead end will occur
If you download this file and add it to the game folder (subfolder to 'My_best_friends_daughter' it will work - just go to 'Happy Hour' at 15:00 and you can continue.

Kibiras

Sep 4, 2017
If you have been using my alpha version of 'skip to another episode' this dead end will occur
If you download this file and add it to the game folder (subfolder to 'My_best_friends_daughter' it will work - just go to 'Happy Hour' at 15:00 and you can continue.
Mega
Yes, this one helped. Thank You!

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev's!
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

Here's a completed save file from the end of ver. 10 for whoever needs it.
Just change the names to your ones.

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Mega
Thanks It worked great ! (y)

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev's!
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

Here's a completed save file from the end of ver. 10 for whoever needs it.
Just change the names to your ones.
TY, i need it

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I´m new to this game, and i dont know how to advance to level 2, can someone help me????
Once you have finished all of the bookmarks for an episode, it will continue until the end of that day, then it will say you have completed that episode and continue to the next one

Reactions: Celaviegroup
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes