moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Sooo.... you need to have played Room for Rent to understand what is going on or is this a completely different story?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
There probably isn't going to be a perfect WT for this game as you can choose which character reacts to the situations. But you better be a good guy at the beginning else you will not get far with the girls.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Cheat mod for
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 3.20]

Updated to ep3.20!
Note: 1.WT has been removed as in-game help system has been added by dev.
2. Should work with future versions unless dev changes/adds/removes variables.

Changelog:
updated cheat menu.

Download:
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod and please choose Julia when possible.As there are many love points there...now a perfect one is not possible as there is a fly system and character switching but I have tried .
Join my
I will give this a spin to see if things progress easier for MC :)

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I will give this a spin to see if things progress easier for MC :)
Well I did a test run and MC doesn't have to sleep on couch so that's that I guess :)

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
When you decide to share a pirate version of my game - you could at least make a correct description and share images that describe the game instead of images from the background story
You make it sounds like piracy is a bad thing? It's like the best advertising thing out there. Especially for theese kind of games. And you get the advertising for free!

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2017
When you decide to share a pirate version of my game - you could at least make a correct description and share images that describe the game instead of images from the background story
You mean someone Paid for your game on Patreon.com & then Posted it on here for free, that's not cool dude. You shoulda at least asked you if it would be cool to share it with one of the BIGGEST ADULT Game sites online Lol

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You mean someone Paid for your game on Patreon.com & then Posted it on here for free, that's not cool dude. You shoulda at least asked you if it would be cool to share it with one of the BIGGEST ADULT Game sites online Lol
It's not about asking for permission, it is about posting correct pictures and description to reflect the games' content and not something for the sake of something posted.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
OK how did you get off the couch ??? both times still wind up on couch!!
As I said did u play as the girl when u get the option to ...it has love points there and choose shy-1 points too ..make sure you don't get caught while doing fly thing and choose love+1 even over Ida point while hugging

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
As I said did u play as the girl when u get the option to ...it has love points there and choose shy-1 points too ..make sure you don't get caught while doing fly thing and choose love+1 even over Ida point while hugging
Hummmmmm! I tried that from middle. Will do it from start and see how it goes tnx

• Angry
Reactions: crazyfingers87
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes