robmon

Nov 23, 2018
450 to "Wow - I really hope she is a beautiful young lady now - however - %(m)s - don't be a pervert! - I should forget it - she is your best friend's daughter - so I should keep my dick in my trousers"

455 to "I wonder why he wanted his daughter to stay with me for the holiday period?"

---------------------------------------------------------???

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the Mybestfriendsdaughter-1.0-win game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne Polskie tłumaczenie gry Mybestfriendsdaughter-1.0-win po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój język mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
OK how did you get off the couch ??? both times still wind up on couch!!
Don't be pervy, use the fly as much as you can (without it being killed by the girl),and use the girls perpective when available, should have no problem

Jan 15, 2019
Never played the previous game but I think I'm going to check it out now. It was pretty good and I liked the option to change perspectives. Best hint I can give is to carefully watch for those moments and always choose the girl option when available.

cch30c

Jun 18, 2018
When you decide to share a pirate version of my game - you could at least make a correct description and share images that describe the game instead of images from the background story
This made my day, Props to you for being so understanding and sarcastic.Your games are unique. keep on the good work and kudos to team.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of My Best Friend's Daughter
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Recommend adding Universal RenPy Mod to the game directory
(Season 1 = Documents/Wills747/my.best.friends.daughter/game)
(Season 2 = Documents/Wills747/my.best.friends.daughter.two/game)

Season 1 v0.15.04:
(Gallery unlocked)

Season 2 v0.4.03:

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes