cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
i think it's cool , but far too grindy for my taste !
even with a walkthrough it felt like a mmo farming gold

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Just one quick question: if I do things out of order, will I lose access to some event permanently?

I noticed this when I replay Ep2. I'm stuck at 69/74. There are a few events I can't get to after 19 days (Julia new swim suit, drink in the kitchen).

egenes

Jul 12, 2020
I have done 47 of 47 in episode 14, and saved.
I have now downloaded episode 15, but I'm not able to change from episode 14 to 15.
Any ideas or suggestions ?? Thanxs !

egenes

Jul 12, 2020
Have you tried to klik on next day?
I figured out the problem. The file I downloaded, was via the link in this tread, and was downloaded from Mega. The file says it's version 15.01, but when I have installed this, the game says I'm still in version 14.01
I also tried to download a 15.01 version via torrent, and with the same result - the game is still in 14.01.
Does anyone have a link to the CORRECT 15.01-version (as the ones here on F95zone clearly is not the correct ones)

Last edited:

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I figured out the problem. The file I downloaded, was via the link in this tread, and was downloaded from Mega. The file says it's version 15.01, but when I have installed this, the game says I'm still in version 14.01
I also tried to download a 15.01 version via torrent, and with the same result - the game is still in 14.01.
Does anyone have a link to the CORRECT 15.01-version (as the ones here on F95zone clearly is not the correct ones)
I downloaded it from here, so you should have the correct one.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I think my 'vacation' was about 4 months long from just skipping days trying to figure out wtf i'm supposed to be doing.
These are games that are better off as a VN.

Reactions: drpavelcia

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Interesting ending.
Did I miss it because I don't remember any scenes with ann and konga.

JestersDead

Jul 4, 2018
I can't get Ep14 at all, I complete 13, then click the next day wake up etc, then it splashed Ep 15, then resets to 13 at 0/51.
I've already tried the fix from post 7141434

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
Just finished Ep15 and therefore the game. I can only say: what a pity.

Up until and including Episode 14, this was a great game. The models, the slow corruption, the sex scenes - all well done and very entertaining.

Unfortunately, the last episode involves a story twist that completely nullifies everything that has happened up until that point. Without spoiling it, it is roughly in the same ballpark as "it was all just a dream".

For me, this is one of the biggest no no's a game can have. I as a player - especially in a corruption game - do not want to work hours upon hours on chipping away the girls resistances only to be told in the last minute that it was all for nothing, or even worse, that there was never any corruption possible in the first place.

The last Episode and generally the endgame of a corruption game should be to reap the rewards of your hard work and getting to enjoy some hot (group) action with all your slutty honeys. Instead, the major content of Epsiode 15 is the introduction to the new game of the dev, which is yet another flashback prequel to this flashback prequel. In the last Epsiode, I don't want to play a new game, I want to have fun with the results of the hours I put into this game.

There's unfortunatley not really a way to fix this, I can only suggest to Celavie that he will not pull such a stunt with the ending again in his new game. Please think about what you as a player would want from a corruption game, why people play such games and where the main appeal lies. Then plan your story accordingly. I can guarantee you that this will make your games more popular, which in turn ultimately means more patrons for you.

Just my 2 cents.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
I agree with the previous statement - the last episode crosses the whole game. All the essence of the game, all 14 episodes were to engage in corruption of young girls, and at the end it turns out that all this was Fake, there was no corruption, that is, the meaning of the game itself disappeared. I started playing it when there were 13 episodes in her, all of their passage took me more than 1.5 months, and now it turns out that all this was wasted, all this time was spent in vain. That is, now, having studied annotations to the game, I would never have downloaded it and play it. I feel sorry for my spent time, as there is no result, and there is no positive emotion at the end, solid disappointment.
I think now many, knowing the description of the game, just will not play it.
Sorry - 14 episodes were just wonderful.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I love the game but not from the beginning since it was a grind more of a gameplay haha. But I gotta ask, why remove the hint system? I loved that part about this game since I don't have to find external sources to figure out some parts of the game.
seems to me that the dev is ONLY trying to look out and help the Patreon members and not reallly worried about us low income players who can hardly afford anything. I liked the hints and the walkthrough also, it was starting to make it much interesting to play. I stopped playing because I'm on SSI and can't afford to join anything. I would just like to wish the dev luck and to say I really enjoyed your games even though I can't afford to play with help anymore. Please keep making games simular to these but please look out for the disabled and low income players also. We like to play the games too even though half the time we can't afford to play the games with the helps.;)

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Just finished Ep15 and therefore the game. I can only say: what a pity.

Up until and including Episode 14, this was a great game. The models, the slow corruption, the sex scenes - all well done and very entertaining.

Unfortunately, the last episode involves a story twist that completely nullifies everything that has happened up until that point. Without spoiling it, it is roughly in the same ballpark as "it was all just a dream".

For me, this is one of the biggest no no's a game can have. I as a player - especially in a corruption game - do not want to work hours upon hours on chipping away the girls resistances only to be told in the last minute that it was all for nothing, or even worse, that there was never any corruption possible in the first place.

The last Episode and generally the endgame of a corruption game should be to reap the rewards of your hard work and getting to enjoy some hot (group) action with all your slutty honeys. Instead, the major content of Epsiode 15 is the introduction to the new game of the dev, which is yet another flashback prequel to this flashback prequel. In the last Epsiode, I don't want to play a new game, I want to have fun with the results of the hours I put into this game.

There's unfortunatley not really a way to fix this, I can only suggest to Celavie that he will not pull such a stunt with the ending again in his new game. Please think about what you as a player would want from a corruption game, why people play such games and where the main appeal lies. Then plan your story accordingly. I can guarantee you that this will make your games more popular, which in turn ultimately means more patrons for you.

Just my 2 cents.
Only back in this thread because a post from almost a year ago got a like. I FF'd to the end of the thread to see if anything changed in almost a year and I read this. All I can say is why torture yourself? Read the thread and the reviews, the hate for this game is well earned. If youre into slow corruption and sexy models their is literally every other game in this genre which does this better.

Owl99

Oct 1, 2021
2 day and i don't know how to choice she happy when i lock at her in the first breakfast. Help me pls.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes