Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
The first time you negotiate food with her, choose "pizza", but then warn her that you will buy it on the condition that she will jog with you, and when you buy her a jogging suit, choose the right suit of the small size.
Then you meet her in the pool, she will say that she does not have a swimming suit - choose the right one again, small size too.
After that, she will say that she does not have a dress, but do not buy it right away, wait until she tells you her size, then buy the left dress.
So, ive been looping the same results with no advancement for about a month without any new options. Are you telling me that if i dont get her a pizza on the first day and have saved over the old save then i need to restart the game?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Well this game just turned into a total mangement shit game and It removed hints lol so It's a even bigger guessing game than before, which was already terrible, but now It's even worse lol what a disaster :'D Don't think any game has ever annoyed me as much as this one.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Getting into the new game and i'm pretty sure its even more annoying.
Congratulations on never taking anyones suggestions on not making this mindnumbingly grindy.

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
So, ive been looping the same results with no advancement for about a month without any new options. Are you telling me that if i dont get her a pizza on the first day and have saved over the old save then i need to restart the game?
I can't tell you what you should do with the game, but since you ask, here's the algorithm for you:
First, start the new game.
If it doesn't help, reload the script.
If this does not help, turn off and turn on the computer again.
If restarting your computer does not help, buy yourself a new computer.
If buying a computer does not help, emigrate to a neighboring country and start all over again.
If all this does not bring results, move to another continent.
And finally, if all of the above does not work, you will have to change the planet.
Musk will help you.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
My Best Friend's Daughter [v15.01] [CeLaVie Group] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,82 GB / 1,13 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-15.01-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 2,xx GB / 1,12 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-15.01-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 1,12 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-15.01-mac-crunched.zip
Unofficial experimental Update Patch: 77 MB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-15.01-update-crunched.7z
any plan on releasing the full version compressed ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
My Best Friend's Daughter [v15.01] [CeLaVie Group] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,82 GB / 1,13 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-15.01-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 2,xx GB / 1,12 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-15.01-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 1,12 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-15.01-mac-crunched.zip
Unofficial experimental Update Patch: 77 MB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-15.01-update-crunched.7z
no link for those above
Download (Win/Linux/Mac/Update): -
and this is the link for update version (81MB) , not the full version (1,3GB).

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
Well, Chapter 15 came as a bit of a surprise... I'd been pursuaded that Julia was my forever-fuck.

Slow beginning with Olivia, but I'm prepared to give it a go.

I agree it might have been better to have started a new thread but I guess that would have spoilt the surprise!

KUTGW

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Last edited:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I finished chapter 13 and next day automatically starts chapter 15????

I know I have the option to jump between chapters. But without me doing that I was expecting to start chap. 14, not 15!!
oh and surprise surprise the info, on the top, I got starting the day was "chapter 13 0/51" (like chapter 13 restarted), nothing was lost chp 13 gallery was completed. but still..... weird lol

Last edited:
Reactions: joe316

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just started ep 15.01 and have made it to the phone call with Tony. I think that if this continues like it started this will be the best update of them all. It appears to be the completion of MBFD.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Just started ep 15.01 and have made it to the phone call with Tony. I think that if this continues like it started this will be the best update of them all. It appears to be the completion of MBFD.
Yeah the end of MBFD and the beginning of My First Love

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes