• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I've probably found myself sitting there late night maybe 5-6 times now over the last 1-2 years debating on trying this without pulling the trigger. I don't mind mindless grind as much as most. As long as an at least somewhat worthwhile and animated payoff is waiting for me at the end.

Tags up to date and no vaginal sex?

Atherin

May 25, 2017
I've probably found myself sitting there late night maybe 5-6 times now over the last 1-2 years debating on trying this without pulling the trigger. I don't mind mindless grind as much as most. As long as an at least somewhat worthwhile and animated payoff is waiting for me at the end.

I'd say that's an out of date tag yes. ^^ By about a year and a half.

Reactions: Venoma

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019

One scene with past girl that is older now in this release. Not yet with the new girls, probably happened at release 6 or 7, Bob has to establish his relationships to the girls first before anything lewd happens with them.

Reactions: Venoma

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Didn't you already do this one, or have I fallen into a parallel dimension.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah Julia Geting Pregnant and having Daughter ? did i Miss a scene when she gets impregnated :FacePalm:
The only Pervert is Mc there ? so why not add pregnancy for more fun (y) ....if you gona make salad dont forget olive oil FFS :LOL:(y)

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Hope someone is able to make a hint or walkthrough for this game. I just love it but no matter what I do it's the same thing over and over

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hope someone is able to make a hint or walkthrough for this game. I just love it but no matter what I do it's the same thing over and over
Did you read the instructions? - In the lower right corner - the girls appear and you can ask them if you can't proceed or need a hint.

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
This game is such a wasted potential... Renders and models are great, but the rest of it... Damn. Animations are sooo bad, and it's waste of resources. The walkthrough... It's not even a walkthrough, but a list of events to check. Who even invented it? Bugs, bugs, bugs... Some random renders showing up out of nowhere, and what's the tiny picture of Julia in the laft bottom corner? The game crashes every time I click on it... It could be a great story of corruption and banging sexy chicks, instead it's poorly animated list of events.

Last edited:

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
As it looks like - some players are only able to trigger few events. I have decided to make Lukumo's WT available for all.
Don't forget to ask the girls if you're in doubt what to do. Simply click their icons in the lower right corner when they occurs
Please follow this link

Wish you happy playing

Lukumo's WT doesn't include everything btw. I had a scene where I walked into Anett's room and was able to ask her her favorite color for eg.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Lukumo's WT doesn't include everything btw. I had a scene where I walked into Anett's room and was able to ask her her favorite color for eg.
The Walkthrough only covers the completion of the episode, you can unlock other scenes that are not in the Walkthrough :)

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I never understand why people make games with horrible MC's. If I want to see wrinkly balls I have a pair but I take that on faith as I don't find looking at them or any nuts that rewarding. I started this but the MC is too ridiculous to put up with. I get that it's part two but so what, ugly is ugly and I can't imagine anything when I want to call the cops on some old pervert.

Aug 22, 2021
I never understand why people make games with horrible MC's. If I want to see wrinkly balls I have a pair but I take that on faith as I don't find looking at them or any nuts that rewarding. I started this but the MC is too ridiculous to put up with. I get that it's part two but so what, ugly is ugly and I can't imagine anything when I want to call the cops on some old pervert.
You forget MC took his anti-wrinkle cream.

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Looks interesting. See hot young female characters get old is like looking at a Christmas tree after Christmas.
A little worn, who's present appearance is diminished by the memory of it's previous beauty.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
The Walkthrough only covers the completion of the episode, you can unlock other scenes that are not in the Walkthrough :)
Bruh why you gotta fuck with us like this. What arcane sequences of choices must I make to obtain them all ;-;

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes