Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Bruh why you gotta fuck with us like this. What arcane sequences of choices must I make to obtain them all ;-;
Wasn't to "fuck with you" as you call it, lol, just pointing it out, also I'm pretty sure the instructions state there are other scenes that you can find that aren't required to finish the update :)

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I never understand why people make games with horrible MC's. If I want to see wrinkly balls I have a pair but I take that on faith as I don't find looking at them or any nuts that rewarding. I started this but the MC is too ridiculous to put up with. I get that it's part two but so what, ugly is ugly and I can't imagine anything when I want to call the cops on some old pervert.
If you're a young handsome man - it's not difficult to find young beautiful girls that will fuck you. If you're old with wrinkly balls it's the challenge is bigger :). Keep in mind that my first game was Room for rent where he was old too. In MBFD and MFL the MC was significant younger. In my next game he'll probably be +100 :) :) :)

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
If you're a young handsome man - it's not difficult to find young beautiful girls that will fuck you. If you're old with wrinkly balls it's the challenge is bigger :). Keep in mind that my first game was Room for rent where he was old too. In MBFD and MFL the MC was significant younger. In my next game he'll probably be +100 :) :) :)
Can you make a timeline of the MC's life, like what age he was in each release and which girls were in them.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
lol a hundred? Make sure you make him a pirate with a peg leg or some kind of dildo hand then.

• Haha
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Can you make a timeline of the MC's life, like what age he was in each release and which girls were in them.
Sure
In 'My First Love he was 25 and 29 years old - primary Olivia at 18 years old
In 'My Best friend's daughter' he was around 48 Primary Julia at 18 years old
In Room for rent and MBFD season 2 he is around 67 years old. Primary Amy that is 18 years old and Julia that is 38 years old
In my last game in this series that will be released in 2024 he will be a young boy.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Episode 2 is now available for master members
This is a very fine episode. I took about an hour and a half to get through all the scenes (non-linearly, of course), and the choice of female characters is excellent and it is what makes the game so special. Maybe just my personal taste, but no BTBA females is a large bonus. Plus the level of detail in the backgrounds is way more than usual in games. This makes the scenes more interesting. The only, non-important, bug I found was that the hints girls (little circles on bottom right) do not always grab priority so asking them a question results in the click going through to the main scene and advancing it.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
wow, hardcore...
First day on vacation, most of the options are stuck, whatever I try to do. I replayed it, many times, saving on every choice, to try to do the best way possible, but there are always things that it seems I missed.
If I have some options, it means that I had something before that could trigger it, right ??

- For exemple, first one that is really stucked : after her swimming at the pool, she takes a shower. I can spy her or not, and I can play her role. If so, she asks herself if she should ask MC to hang it out to dry.
=> possible answers Yes or No , but... "Yes" choice is grey, I can't choose it.

After that, they go together to eat with the girls. MC can take her hand => he's immediatly thrown away, like he was a piece of shit. Is it just a trap, and the answer can never be "yes" ? ??

And end of day, he has to sleep on the sofa (which is ok, as it was planned). Except that... Game offers the possibility to start from the beginning, or just from the morning
=> It means that something different can happen.
But, what, and how ??

I really answered eveything that could be the most galant and kinf anwsers possible, eveytime. I don't even look at other girls, nothing.
What the fuck did I miss ?

EDIT
Strangely enhough, the solution was to restart from the beginning, but "in gam" when the games proposes it : not really beginning from scratch.
I don't know if it's a bug, but you restart the game with better statisticts (love and shyness keep the progress from the first intempt).

Last edited:

Lydoman

Nov 9, 2021
Hey, does anyone have the save file for episode 4? I can't find 57/58 in episode 3

P.s If someone has a mod to skip episodes, I will be very happy if you share

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Version 13.03, with Walkthrough.
It seems that a lot of events don't trigger, I don't know why.
The best I managed to do it is this :

ep2-90.jpg

Nothing is ever possible in Bedroom at 8:00 (very linear, always the same thing : MC waked up, Julia can take a look when MC is under shower, some dialogues, Julia under shower. and breakfast with the girls.
I did all the rest like it was said. Scenes already seen, nothing new. And Bookmarks is stucked at 69/74.
Should I try to restart the episode 2 once more ?? (it's the 2nd time I play it, first time I obtained 54, but I lost my self in the days ^^)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
wow, hardcore...
First day on vacation, most of the options are stuck, whatever I try to do. I replayed it, many times, saving on every choice, to try to do the best way possible, but there are always things that it seems I missed.
If I have some options, it means that I had something before that could trigger it, right ??

- For exemple, first one that is really stucked : after her swimming at the pool, she takes a shower. I can spy her or not, and I can play her role. If so, she asks herself if she should ask MC to hang it out to dry.
=> possible answers Yes or No , but... "Yes" choice is grey, I can't choose it.

After that, they go together to eat with the girls. MC can take her hand => he's immediatly thrown away, like he was a piece of shit. Is it just a trap, and the answer can never be "yes" ? ??

And end of day, he has to sleep on the sofa (which is ok, as it was planned). Except that... Game offers the possibility to start from the beginning, or just from the morning
=> It means that something different can happen.
But, what, and how ??

I really answered eveything that could be the most galant and kinf anwsers possible, eveytime. I don't even look at other girls, nothing.
What the fuck did I miss ?

EDIT
Strangely enhough, the solution was to restart from the beginning, but "in gam" when the games proposes it : not really beginning from scratch.
I don't know if it's a bug, but you restart the game with better statisticts (love and shyness keep the progress from the first intempt).
If something is greyed out in season 1 episode 1 means that you have missed something. If you end up sleeping on the sofa you can decide to start from scratch and be more careful or just decide to continue. You'll not miss anything. I always strongly recommend you to follow the directions given in the start of the game.

Orock

Sep 23, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

My Best Friend's Daughter [v12.1 Public] + Gallery Unlock Mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
where is the save location?

Dec 23, 2020
Cant join discord, and cannot download the old version with walkthrough, and the walkthrough on discord is for episode 2... I am very lost in episode 1 and need all the help I can get...

Reactions: Chris_Vader

shiite

Oct 30, 2016
Same mechanic as Episode 1? So bad, I will finish the episode 2 and then
I would drop my Patreon subscription.

Previous three games were good, but season 2 episode 1 was entirely bad, boring, terrible,
just artwork to watch, and it's actually better to see it with a file viewer than to play.

I mean, everybody likes the Dumb Koala games, but let's be honest,
it's not a game, it's a comic strip. At least Dumb Koala is linear. If Celavie decided to create a non-linear
Dumb Koala game, I cancel. Non-linear multiple choice, multiple ending kinetic novel
is actually worse than a comic strip, because it's impossible to relate to a game which
you need to restart so many times.

Update. I apologize for posting before I had a chance to play. At least Episode 2
does not seem to end abruptly after the first day, like the first.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Looks interesting. See hot young female characters get old is like looking at a Christmas tree after Christmas.
A little worn, who's present appearance is diminished by the memory of it's previous beauty.
You're a true well of wisdom!
The old crone is a well preserved MILF!

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Same mechanic as Episode 1? So bad, I will finish the episode 2 and then
I would drop my Patreon subscription.

Previous three games were good, but season 2 episode 1 was entirely bad, boring, terrible,
just artwork to watch, and it's actually better to see it with a file viewer than to play.

I mean, everybody likes the Dumb Koala games, but let's be honest,
it's not a game, it's a comic strip. At least Dumb Koala is linear. If Celavie decided to create a non-linear
Dumb Koala game, I cancel. Non-linear multiple choice, multiple ending kinetic novel
is actually worse than a comic strip, because it's impossible to relate to a game which
you need to restart so many times.

Update. I apologize for posting before I had a chance to play. At least Episode 2
does not seem to end abruptly after the first day, like the first.
I'm sorry to hear that you have cancelled your membership.
I have tried to make a game with less grind and I have tried to implement some kind of strategy. Some likes it this way - some does not. Have you followed the girls hints and guides? Have you tried to be patient and wait to move forward with the girls before your relationship with the girls are good?

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
WT 13.03 Version doesnt work ingame...every time i come to the end of day 1 comes "i think i made something wrong should i try again"? dude i just wanna play the game the best way possible and not play the first day 20 times to just sleep in a bed instead of the couch :cautious:

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes