KomsBoult

Apr 17, 2022
Episode 3 Day 11(Saturday) 11am

It only says "See you" to Maria and passes to 12:00, there should be some content there and none is working, missed something?

Is there anything I can change in the Save Editor that allows those scenes to happen in case I've missed something that I should have seen?
I'm NOT gonna start the entire game again...

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Episode 3 Day 11(Saturday) 11am

It only says "See you" to Maria and passes to 12:00, there should be some content there and none is working, missed something?

Is there anything I can change in the Save Editor that allows those scenes to happen in case I've missed something that I should have seen?
I'm NOT gonna start the entire game again...
Go to Gallery - lower left corner - go to gallery 3 and move mouse over blurred images - these are the events that are missing. A description and conditions are shown. There might be some scenes that needs to be triggered before you can proceed in this path. Just played it myself some days ago and I didn't saw any bugs

Reactions: denen

monte350

Sep 9, 2021
i looked through the threads but couldn't find a direct answer. i'm in version 15.04, i got to episode 8 with 64/65 bookmarks and couldn't find the last one to advance to episode 9. i had no blurred out images in the gallery. i used the menu to advance myself to episode 9 manually, but it has completely messed up the numbers in the status list. i think i can fix these with the save editor, but it bothers me that i couldn't get the episodes to advance on their own.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
i looked through the threads but couldn't find a direct answer. i'm in version 15.04, i got to episode 8 with 64/65 bookmarks and couldn't find the last one to advance to episode 9. i had no blurred out images in the gallery. i used the menu to advance myself to episode 9 manually, but it has completely messed up the numbers in the status list. i think i can fix these with the save editor, but it bothers me that i couldn't get the episodes to advance on their own.
Season 1 is right now being tested for various bugs and a new version will be released as soon as it is ready. In Epiosde 9 - your status points has no effect any longer so don't worry about them. Please send me your save file 64/65 and I'll try to help you.

Reactions: ayy

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
Public version of episode 2 is now available.
I like Celaviegroup games.
Well, In this version menu options have a lot of bugs, especially if you try to "ask the girls by clicking their icon in lower right corner"... but you always can rollback and don't touch buggy lines ;)

I didn't find any "complexity of the game ", unfortunately the game become more and more like visual novel (for me it's bad as I think that VNs are boring)... all that you need to do is to check for icon at right top corner and if it appears press it and chose something like "don't worry it's totally fine"... well, and you will be fine as well ;)

But so far plot development is very enjoyable and intriguing. I hope author will keep it that way and maybe surprise with some interesting mechanics as well ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Well, In this version menu options have a lot of bugs, especially if you try to "ask the girls by clicking their icon in lower right corner"... but you always can rollback and don't touch buggy lines ;)
The lower right icons are just a hint screen for each girl to gauge how far you can get with them.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
I like Celaviegroup games.

I didn't find any "complexity of the game ", unfortunately the game become more and more like visual novel (for me it's bad as I think that VNs are boring)... all that you need to do is to check for icon at right top corner and if it appears press it and chose something like "don't worry it's totally fine"... well, and you will be fine as well ;)

But so far plot development is very enjoyable and intriguing. I hope author will keep it that way and maybe surprise with some interesting mechanics as well ;)

It feels like the complexity of the game is in the coding. Some events are set to trigger from what feels like random chance. Dev himself mentions if you play different ways different things happen, but I think if the focus of this game is to play to get the girls skimpier and sluttier, theres only really one way to go.

UNLESS there are different types of clothes and different levels/flavors of corruption which can change based on actions in the game. In which case, hot damn Celaviegroup I might have to increase my contributions significantly :love:

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Also, I'm not finding it easy at all to escape the Fly killing, except for the first part in the MC's house when the daughter arrives
The first part, we see her going to kill the fly and we can "easily" fly-off and avoid the squashing.
But there on out, as soon as they shows their hands, it instantly kills the fly, I got no chance at all

Hey,
try this... save the beginning part of the scene. Count the number of images until the "killer" flay. It varies from event to event.
Return the save and exit (exchange) two images before.
I do this and escape quietly. ;)

grinn53

Apr 9, 2020
Don't forget to ask the girls if you're in doubt what to do. Simply click their icons in the lower right corner when they occurs
Thank you for the walkthrough link. I feel that I'm so close to the end of episode 3 but somehow have missed the one thing I need to trigger its completion.

I really liked the gallery completion guide of season 1. The hints from the girls' icons in the lower right are extremely general in nature and not useful in the slightest for determining what event you've failed to trigger.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Mr. Celavie has done it again with Season 2 Episode 3. The graphics are just as excellent as the previous one, and the paths through are easy to follow. I played the whole S2, E1-3 again, and the few bugs in E2 have been reduced. There are still a couple of name errors in the dialogues or headers, and instead of all the hints from the icons down in the lower right corner passing through to the main script, only the first question does that (usually "How's our relationship?") and not for all girls at all times.
The dev has put in a new trick to reduce grinding, and it works. He puts a notice in the final dialog of a path segment, saying, "This is the end of this path for Ep 3", and you immediately know not to hit the starting fork for that line again. But the plan of not following a segment that you have seen before doesn't work anymore, as he has arranged the network of scenes so that there are branches after several starting graphics, so that two or more paths have the same beginnings but lead to different endings at different stages of progress. So you need to keep redoing the initial ones to find the paths which lead to new material. The "This is the end" stuff helps with this, and it never gets tedious. It took me 30 minutes to get through Ep 1, seeing just about everything, 90 minutes for each of Ep 2 and 3.
One hint: sleep late somedays.
Besides the graphics, the dev has a real knack for understanding how to keep the steps interesting. MBFD is still one of the best games I have found so far, although I recently found one with even better (higher resolution) graphics, way past the "uncanny valley" where Celavie lives. I haven't figured out yet how that dev does it, so I will keep digging.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes