Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
What a shame. The MC of Season 1 was still in the OK range, but in Season 2. Nope, No Thank you. That is absolutely not my taste. Well, then I guess I'll just stick to Season 1. I mean, playing old geezers? Sorry. Nope.

oopsalot

Oct 30, 2019
I love these games, I really do. I took a break from them so the new one would have more developed when I finally played. Made it to episode 3 and now I feel like I have done everything and its looping but not going to episode 4. I miss the way you could skip to the next chapter if you were missing less than 10 things. Now I can't see how many I am missing. Guess I will take a break until someone who has a save at the start of 4 to share.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Is there Ever going to be any actual "sex" in this game? And before you say it...I don't mean oral either.

Reactions: denen

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
honestly totally disappointed with this season 2. Especially to have to start all over again with June, we prayed the head in the season 1 to mount it and it and became again the small wedge of the season 1. Of blow with me, the game leaves in Ignore thread.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I love these games, I really do. I took a break from them so the new one would have more developed when I finally played. Made it to episode 3 and now I feel like I have done everything and its looping but not going to episode 4. I miss the way you could skip to the next chapter if you were missing less than 10 things. Now I can't see how many I am missing. Guess I will take a break until someone who has a save at the start of 4 to share.
¨When I get time I'll implement it. Right now I'm busy with episode 5

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure I've nearly completed episode 3 but as I don't know what I've missed there is no way of finding it. I have a good relationship with all the girls, the other hints are just the usual answers. Is there any way that I can find which trigger I've missed?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Perfectly natural interaction. :LOL:

- Hello. This is [Formal name].
- Hello, [Formal name]. This is your best friend. (Formal name must not have a caller ID function on his phone).
- Oh. Hello, best friend. I will speak in a formal but friendly tone, as if answering a sales call.
- Fantastic. I'm delighted to speak in a formal yet friendly tone with you as well.
Oh. Hey. Listen. By the way. My sexy daughter who is finally of legal age in all countries will have no in-shape middle-aged man to keep her company this summer. This is a big problem. You wouldn't happen to be going on a sexy island vacation this summer, would you?
- As a matter of fact...

Best friend's daughter: Prepare to be threaded.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I'm pretty sure I've nearly completed episode 3 but as I don't know what I've missed there is no way of finding it. I have a good relationship with all the girls, the other hints are just the usual answers. Is there any way that I can find which trigger I've missed?
Have you been reading all diaries?

Reactions: Flood
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes