File "game/anett_mode.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'anett_mode24' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "anett_mode.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/anett_mode.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'anett_mode24' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
My Best Friend’s Daughter season 2 3.06
Fri Mar  3 08:49:55 2023

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Have you been reading all diaries?
Reading Diaries not possible - Only once i managed to read after that - Mc get message she will caught you etc
Previous game had hints with pictures kinda better ...but walkthrough with yellow text will be far better that we wont miss a scene
Played this and got bored ;) hope you can manage to do better - at least one of female should be giving BJ at this episode 3 (y)

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I relied on the walk through system in order to alleviate the GRIND! If you didn't go to a certain location a a specific time you played the scene over and over and over again. I just couldn't continue spending hours making so little progress.

There a SO many great games/VN's on F95 so why waste your time with this one? Oh well c'est la vie (such is life).

Dec 17, 2020
I relied on the walk through system in order to alleviate the GRIND! If you didn't go to a certain location a a specific time you played the scene over and over and over again. I just couldn't continue spending hours making so little progress.

There a SO many great games/VN's on F95 so why waste your time with this one? Oh well c'est la vie (such is life).
I agree this game could be great but the rating is so low because of this, not sure why he does not fix this. This was the same issue in his other games and people had the same complaints. Just seems like a stubborn dev.

Knyghtblade

Nov 3, 2017
I tired playing Season 2 from the beginning. What a mess. The day jumps all over the place, e.g. starting scene where June takes her jacket off in the boat then jumps to the island, you do a series of 'events' with the different girls then when have your next 'event' with June you are back in the boat with her deciding if me looking at her wet t-shirt is appropriate. You then do the events you already did again, and after dinner you are back in the boat approaching the island again. It's all over the place. Some basic QA would have found this,

Don't get me wrong - I like these games, they are exceptionally grindy I know, but overall they are solid. However, a game which is just fundamentally broken is painful to play.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Episode 4 of Season 2 of MBFD is just as great as the previous ones. Celavie is my favorite dev and it's a combination of great backgrounds well integrated with gorgeous fc's, plus very few bugs left and good English in the dialogues and instructions. The re-introduction of the events-completed count that everyone liked in previous games makes it easier to progress. It took me about 3 hours to get all 67 events done and finish episode 4. It would have been less except Mr. Celavie/Bob had some tricks. As with previous games, you can use CTRL to skip through material you have already seen and don't want to see again, or instead you can use rollback to go back to a previous fork point. BUT, you need to know when this causes problems. There are three places, and if you don't want a spoiler here, ignore the next paragraph of my post.

In all places except three, there is only one good choice when a set of options is presented to you; of course you need to click the upper-left-corner icon to make the obvious best choice for the fc whenever it appears. Place 1: shower with April, you need to do both of the options on different days{steal towel and walk up} as they both give you events. Place 2: in the pool playing Blind Man's Bluff, do all four fc's separately, twice each with option 2 and 3 chosen: this gives you 8 events. Place 3: For each new day, after waking up and hitting relax twice, the fc's will come to your room, but there is a count of how many times they each come and you need to accumulate these as some give additional events. This is unusual, in that the beginning graphics are the same, but they go further the number of times they happen, on different days - so don't rollback in this situation just because you have seen the beginning sequence already. With these three hints, the episode will probably be completed in 2 or 2 1/2 hours, unless you want to go very slowly to appreciate the great graphics Celavie is noted for.

I looked at the code and it is amazing how much Celavie accomplishes in one month (per episode). There is a large amount of coding, plus background graphics that is richly detailed, plus fc's in positions that fit the background perfectly, plus writing the dialogs, plus debugging. And for this episode, he reinstalled the event-count mechanism. I don't know how he does it; maybe he never sleeps. If you have the means to support him, anonymously or not, try to do it.

Aug 16, 2022
mot sure if i got bug but am gd terms with them but not progressing but did notice on the lunch part there random top icon if i click i temperary have them sexy clothes and etc ummyeh

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I'm currentlly stuck on episode 5 @ 58/65. Looking at the events it seems to involve jasmine at certain locations at certain times when she is on the island, but when she is, i go to locations hinted at, at the correct times, but she's not there.

What am I missing?

tnx

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
Mega
Here is Lukumo's WT - episode 3 is tough - I know it :)
Hmm, episode 3 is straight almost as VN...
After action check left top corner and suggest that "it is OK". There is only one tricky part if left top corner is empty, then you need to read dialogue and check that "it is OK" otherwise roll back last action...

Who complained that game is too complicated can unpack resources and browse images directly... what the point to make another VN...

My issue with episode 3 that there is no development of events from previous episodes. For example, pool event, I expected that it will be same event with different reaction and possibility to do more stuff, but there is just new event to find a toy... imho, it's not that interesting for let's say training game...

I tired playing Season 2 from the beginning. What a mess. The day jumps all over the place, e.g. starting scene where June takes her jacket off in the boat then jumps to the island, you do a series of 'events' with the different girls then when have your next 'event' with June you are back in the boat with her deciding if me looking at her wet t-shirt is appropriate.
Yep, there are a lot of broken lines in dialogues, but at least game do not crash, so, you have just roll back and pick different action... that is not nice, but at least not critical...

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I tried but I really can't follow the game, mainly because the characters looks like the same with different hair so it's difficult to distinguish, plus I'm not in grindy games more like in stuff like "adventure graphics"

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes