vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
I could write a small essay on how I appreciate the dev making the game and praise it, but I must confess that after playing the game since start, the last update (epi 3) was nothing more than a teasing simulator. Earlier versions perhaps had too much sex in it so it took away some of that build up, tense, but to then go to zero sex felt off, but hey that's me and my honest opinion.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This game is very confusing. I played through the first day on the island, meeting everybody, seeing them hang out at the pool reading, go to dinner, have a quick followup conversation and then suddenly I'm back at the start of the day getting off of the boat. Is this intentional? The game text doesn't say anything like "you screwed up your choices, go back to the start", just BAM groundhog day. Is this how the game just works or have I hit a bug?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
This game is very confusing. I played through the first day on the island, meeting everybody, seeing them hang out at the pool reading, go to dinner, have a quick followup conversation and then suddenly I'm back at the start of the day getting off of the boat. Is this intentional? The game text doesn't say anything like "you screwed up your choices, go back to the start", just BAM groundhog day. Is this how the game just works or have I hit a bug?
If you can upload your save file I can help you - it sounds weird

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hello everyone,,

I know it's the wrong forum, but because it's a direct (and updated) bridge with my "problem" I make the request here (sorry again):(
After successfully completing MBFD_1(v15.4 publc), I started with the other games.
In RFR.com Wt do Dev(1_11), and the mods here I also got success up to V6.(game V16.0 beta win do dev)
However, I stop when starting Wt-V7 as I show in the prints below. The game simply closes.:rolleyes:

I therefore thank you in advance for any help or guidance I may come to get here.:)
I'm sorry - if you are using mods I can't help you. I suggest that you download latest episode from my Patreon site - it's free

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
There must be a bug in the game. i'm keep going to Liza in the middle of something else. And had suddenly a new episode and a few clicks later back te where a i was. it doesn't follow the story somehow
I don't know which episode you're playing. There have been an issue in previous episodes but that should have been fixed. You're welcome to upload your save file and I'll look into it.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I'm sorry - if you are using mods I can't help you. I suggest that you download latest episode from my Patreon site - it's free

Again... I am using the game (e o WT(1_11-) downloaded from the official site.Roomforrent-16_0_beta-win
I managed to get to the end of Wt6. The print above was obtained on the first day of wt7

Walkthrough 7_0

only write where and when the events are triggered, the rest of the time you can do what you like, don't forget to shower and clean the kitchen every day. After Amy is sick, do not forget to enter Master bedroom every 3 hours.
Day 1 Wednesday
8:00 Dining Room Event 1
2:00 p.m. Kitchen Event 2
16:00 Washing Room Event 3
(18:00 Kitchen Event 4):(
(19:00 p.m. Kitchen Event 5):mad:

20:00 Dining Room Event 6
9:00 p.m. Kitchen Event 7

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks. I was mostly just confused if that was just how the game was supposed to work. The game is a bit cheeky in other places so I wasn't sure.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Dadanetda

Jan 23, 2023
3 hours of play and nothing interesting, some groundhog day...I would have managed to kill that boss in the elden ring during this time ...

• Hey there
Reactions: virus115

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
Have to see if Season 2 is any better. Season 1 had a lot of much deserved hatred being as boring and grinding as Room For Rent.

Reactions: denen

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Started S2 over again for the n-th time and have found some very disturbing glitches/traps.
Not sure if they are intended or not.
While eating or doing something else suddenly Sam's icon pops up in the upper left corner.

Don't click on it! If you do you'll be rushed either to the start menu or some future or past part.
While eating I went back in time to to Julia's house, fetching the keys.

At another time was thrown into a future thing cuddling Sam's tits on a lounge chair by the pool.

A very interesting glitch was when spying at the cuties morning shower!
No Sam icon! But suddenly June was straddling Bob in a bed while the text box showed Annett screaming.

Liza's relationship is like a yoyo, goes from good to no relationship several times.
While going to the city I have had to start over 2-3 times with Liza.

Shedpy21

Aug 4, 2020
I hate this game. Nothing makes sense. How to proceed with the girls without passing the line to fast or if not it is such a grinding game.
Why cant this DEV just make a VN without the silly mechanics?
Im fine with these kinds of game helps build the story but for me/us the trickiest part is you won't know whether it's BUG or you haven't reached a specific event to trigger the next event/scene. As I've said it's like being stuck in a loop. Can't wait for future updates, cheers!!!!(y)

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Im fine with these kinds of game helps build the story but for me/us the trickiest part is you won't know whether it's BUG or you haven't reached a specific event to trigger the next event/scene. As I've said it's like being stuck in a loop. Can't wait for future updates, cheers!!!!(y)
But all this, yes and no questions every 30 second. And its not clear what answer works for the moment. I am sorry, no flow and just frustrating. But the renders are nice and I would love it if it had a WT mod.

Reactions: toxic4u
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes