Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Waiting a while for 4.0 'cause now I've given 3.6 a quick but painless funeral.

The reasons are plentiful and among some I've presented a few posts up.

The main reason was that suddenly I couldn't figure out if ep2 was finished and ep3 started.
New events turned up but no night message "End of episode 2" "Welcome to Episode 3".

BUT, a bookmark counter appeared stating 16/0 and changed after a new event to 17/0.
I guessed I'd slipped into ep3 somehow without being notified.
Several new events cleared but still on 17/0.
Checked out .webp files and gave it a rest since there was no way out without wiping clean every trace of the game and start from scratch all over again.

Celaviegroup Bob, I've been a true fan of your groups work since the start and still am and will continue to perv on the cuties, present and the future ones to come.

There is something, somewhere on my PC relating to some bug that keeps on fucking up 3.6 and I've got to find and delete it.

I'll see you later on in ep4.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Waiting a while for 4.0 'cause now I've given 3.6 a quick but painless funeral.

The reasons are plentiful and among some I've presented a few posts up.

The main reason was that suddenly I couldn't figure out if ep2 was finished and ep3 started.
New events turned up but no night message "End of episode 2" "Welcome to Episode 3".

BUT, a bookmark counter appeared stating 16/0 and changed after a new event to 17/0.
I guessed I'd slipped into ep3 somehow without being notified.
Several new events cleared but still on 17/0.
Checked out .webp files and gave it a rest since there was no way out without wiping clean every trace of the game and start from scratch all over again.

Celaviegroup Bob, I've been a true fan of your groups work since the start and still am and will continue to perv on the cuties, present and the future ones to come.

There is something, somewhere on my PC relating to some bug that keeps on fucking up 3.6 and I've got to find and delete it.

I'll see you later on in ep4.
Are you able to send me a save file from your start of ep3. Episode 3 is huge and very complex and several errors might occur. I'm trying to solve it. From episode and upwards most of these problems are solved.

Reactions: denen

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Are you able to send me a save file from your start of ep3. Episode 3 is huge and very complex and several errors might occur. I'm trying to solve it. From episode and upwards most of these problems are solved.
Sorry Bob
The first thing I did was wipe the saves and persistent and started from Zero.
As I mentioned I started over again several times and knew there was something wrong around the shift between ep2 and 3.
Relationships with the girls were going down and up again and shifted between my restarts.
Though I did everything exactly the same every restart, Anett and April shifted.
One time April=Good, Anett=Fairly good.'
Next restart the reverse.
Not to mention Liza's yoyoing relationship

What I'm doing now is a scan of the boot hdd to find any old trace of something related to MBFD S2.
It's going to take some time going through every file letter by letter with a tracer tool.

As you mentioned there might be something buggy in 3.6.
That's the reason why I'll wait for ep4 or mayde even 5.
I'm not in a hurry and I have patience to wait for something I know and like.

Keep the cuties cute and Bob a perverted old geezer and you can be sure I'll return every time-

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
Ciao, non riesco a trovare la fine dell'episodio 3. Credo di aver seguito tutti i percorsi ma non so se mi sfugge qualcosa, ma è ormai una settimana che giro a vuoto. Help me, tks!
Io non riesco a trovare nemmeno questa schermata......

Apr 30, 2021
I typically like all of the CLV games, I like sandbox. But what is with all the 4th wall bs in this one. It was the worst bit of the previous ones, but it's all the time in this version

mikl

May 16, 2017
"CeLaVie Group"

I don't support games where there is no animation. Without animation, the game is bland.It's already 2023.
You are still living in the last century. And the game is good.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
"CeLaVie Group"

I don't support games where there is no animation. Without animation, the game is bland.It's already 2023.
You are still living in the last century. And the game is good.
I had animation in season 1 however I must admit that I'm not satisfied with my own skills in animation. As soon as I have found someone that can either teach me or do the animations it will be implemented again.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I had animation in season 1 however I must admit that I'm not satisfied with my own skills in animation. As soon as I have found someone that can either teach me or do the animations it will be implemented again.
At lest you made an effort! Though the animations were a bit "rickety" behold that Pervert Bob is an elderly gentleman.

Reactions: denen

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Nah don't listen to that guy. Animation isn't important. We enjoy these games primarily for the corruption and perversion aspects of things, and the progressively scantily clad women.

Don't put time and effort into something that you aren't good at to put out a subpar product anyways. Focus on what you're good and, because thats why we play your games.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I have decided to release it today

I’m doing my utmost to improve the games every day and I really hope you like episode 4 of ‘My Best Friend’s Daughter’ Season 2.

From this episode I have reintroduced the counter system due to many requests and you can skip between the episodes too, simply by going to the toolbox in the lower left corner at day shift.

Almost 1.300 new images are implemented in this update and 67 bookmarks; however you can find more events as not all of them are counted.

I have tried to make this episode more straight-forward however you still need to read the advises and dialogs

A small hint: You can’t proceed with 1 girl only. Make sure to have a good relationship with all girls – talk with all of them etc. If you just follow the options one by one the game is easy to play.

I wish you happy playing

Here it comes

New version is here:

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I have decided to release it today

I’m doing my utmost to improve the games every day and I really hope you like episode 4 of ‘My Best Friend’s Daughter’ Season 2.

From this episode I have reintroduced the counter system due to many requests and you can skip between the episodes too, simply by going to the toolbox in the lower left corner at day shift.

Almost 1.300 new images are implemented in this update and 67 bookmarks; however you can find more events as not all of them are counted.

I have tried to make this episode more straight-forward however you still need to read the advises and dialogs

A small hint: You can’t proceed with 1 girl only. Make sure to have a good relationship with all girls – talk with all of them etc. If you just follow the options one by one the game is easy to play.

I wish you happy playing

Here it comes

Bob! Are you a saint? Or are you a saint?

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes