ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Still a lot of spaghetti code Bob, but I'm enjoying EP4 way more than the previous three. Good stuff!

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
I have decided that Celavie is a team not an individual. That is the only way to explain how so much gets done every month. I'm guessing four plus a manager/coordinator. A diffferent type of skill set is needed for the graphics (backgrounds and characters), for the coding, and for the story (theme plus dialog). I know that MBFD2 is the fourth game in the series, all with similar development and organization, but still... Credit should be given to all contributors.

Reactions: denen

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Well, then you have one hell of a spell checker.
Nederlands is a west germanic language of low frankish origin while Dansk is a north germanic language of east nordic origin.
For me as a swede it would be no big a problem to read danish and understand about 97% while reading dutch I would just get about 40%.
It was just for fun - in fact some words are pronounced more or less the same but when you read it - it's spelled completely different.

Reactions: denen

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
anyone have save at the end of ep 3? either my got broken or something is off, and i dont wanna start from ep 1 again.
Thanks

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
anyone have save at the end of ep 3? either my got broken or something is off, and i dont wanna start from ep 1 again.
Thanks
At the end of the day you can skip to next episode. Go to the tool menu in lower left corner and choose 'Skip to another episode'

Reactions: Fuksara

POW75

Dec 24, 2019
Hi! My question is, how are seasons 2-4.2 and 4.3 different from 3.5? No matter what I do, nothing changes or changes happen. Thanks if someone helps!

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes