Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Talking about this, how bookmarks work?
I decided to play from the beginning, because it seemed bugged, but I'm at 9/0 bookmarks for Episode 3, and doesn't seem to change, although I've seem a lot of scenes already
New version on its way - The counter system is not functional in episode 3 and should have been removed. 4.04 will be available in very short time

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
Hi guys... I seem to be going round in circles at 61/65 in Ep 4... any suggestions.

Loving the game... looking forward to being more hands-on... hopefully in Ep5!

Reactions: denen

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi guys... I seem to be going round in circles at 61/65 in Ep 4... any suggestions.

Loving the game... looking forward to being more hands-on... hopefully in Ep5!
Please upload your save file and I'll try to help. Episode 4 should be straight forward - however you need to be patient as there are many scenes in the morning

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
Please upload your save file and I'll try to help. Episode 4 should be straight forward - however you need to be patient as there are many scenes in the morning
Thanks Bob,
I seemed to get to 61/65 fairly easily and then it all seemed to stop... latest save attached.

Best wishes
W. :)

Smokey347

Mar 14, 2023
Episode 4 at night cant get April or Anett to talk to me, relationship all the same level. Did I mss something? sitting at 32 of 65.

Last edited:

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Maybe you have save from Ep4 start ? I'm stuck in Ep3 :(
When Bob goes to sleep you should get a black screen with a gear looking icon in the bottom left of your screen. Click on it and then choosing to start the next episode should get you where you want to be.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Hi
CelavieGroup is me. I have one guy that makes the images for specific scenes. I make all renders myself - coding and the remaining images. Besides that I have one guy that takes care of my Discord channel and an alpha team that test and proof read. Besides that I share the support with my alpha team. That's it....yes I'm busy :)
Are you putting us on? The work load is monumental. Somebody has to design the whole game before coding starts, which is a huge job in and of itself. I haven't seen long breaks between the games where this would occur. Then there is the debugging, which you seem to be doing on the fly. Somebody writes all the dialog, and that takes some creativity (translation: time to think). Also, people who have strong visual abilities, which are needed for the graphics development, usually don't have the type of brains which program in free flow. That's a speed issue.
Not trying to be offensive, but I think I figured you out correctly. Even if you have no life otherwise, there are only about a maximum of 360 work hours per month [time between releases]. It's just arithmetic, supposing additionally you really love what you do.
Then there is burnout. You have ostensibly been doing this for years now. Yes, efficiency comes with experience but so does burnout. I don't remember any vacation time???

Reactions: denen
Sep 17, 2018
Not sure if anyone experienced this but the scene of the city keeps repeating itself over and over in the middle of other stuff.
Besides that, like it a lot :)

Reactions: Cryptist

Phenik

Jan 13, 2018
I just started playing this today ... Season 1, episode 2, I eventually got to 68/74 and then I decided to skip to the next episode as I'd had enough of that ... How much of this grindfest is there before there is some action?
There is a 20ish image blowjob/sex scene in S2E1. The rest is just some light groping and nudity.

The grind is do a specific event at a specific hour/day with the right choices 10ish+ times. Then do it for the rest of the girls.

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
So I just downloaded season 1 apk from mega, and it won't install. Keeps saying the file is invalid or something. Any help?

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Are you putting us on? The work load is monumental. Somebody has to design the whole game before coding starts, which is a huge job in and of itself. I haven't seen long breaks between the games where this would occur. Then there is the debugging, which you seem to be doing on the fly. Somebody writes all the dialog, and that takes some creativity (translation: time to think). Also, people who have strong visual abilities, which are needed for the graphics development, usually don't have the type of brains which program in free flow. That's a speed issue.
Not trying to be offensive, but I think I figured you out correctly. Even if you have no life otherwise, there are only about a maximum of 360 work hours per month [time between releases]. It's just arithmetic, supposing additionally you really love what you do.
Then there is burnout. You have ostensibly been doing this for years now. Yes, efficiency comes with experience but so does burnout. I don't remember any vacation time???
My alpha team can confirm it all - but you’re right. I’m burning out. That’s why I have a new guy onboard to make som images. He is very productive. I’m working Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 and sometimes a bit during night. I can make 100 images on a good day. Coding takes a week. That’s it.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes