POW75

Dec 24, 2019
same problem for me , not show nothing new, anything not work fine
I found out in the meantime. At the end of the day, when the old man goes to bed, an orange gear appears in the lower left corner. If you click on it, you can select the given episode in one of the menus. That was my problem. I hope I helped if you had the same problem.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
wow this episode was terrible i would recommend everyone waits till the next one nothing worth seeing in this one.

Mar 22, 2020
I just started playing this today ... Season 1, episode 2, I eventually got to 68/74 and then I decided to skip to the next episode as I'd had enough of that ... How much of this grindfest is there before there is some action?

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
I just started playing this today ... Season 1, episode 2, I eventually got to 68/74 and then I decided to skip to the next episode as I'd had enough of that ... How much of this grindfest is there before there is some action?
wow. i lost about 2 hours and still could get just 19, then abandon it

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Sooo, what was new in this update. I got a couple of small scenes but nothing major (especially with Sam). Are there are new scenes with her?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
SanchoMod - Walkthrough Mod

NOTE: It is not yet complete (highlighted choices is complete but I'm working on location hints for all episodes) and may contain errors or my notes in the mod. Current mod version is listed below. Because of all the script variable conditions I'm having to write in which character to play, verify enough love/horny/shy points, etc. Once I've got the mass of the mod complete I'll go back through all the scripts and auto-highlight choices if your current playthrough has sufficient stat points for a particular choice to be beneficial and vice-versa (you might see some of my notes where I'll later hard code the highlight choice as needed). It will take time as I'm currently working on several other multi-mods for other titles.

I will either update this post or create a new post in the Mods section. Will let you know in this post either way. I may update this post/download multiple times even on the same day.

Current version: v1l (tested 100% thru Ep8 (64/64) thru v8.51). Ep8 has you chasing cumshots so you're on your own for a bit in that episode.
Installation: Extract contents into the "game" folder, overwrite as needed.

View attachment 1198932 View attachment 1198935

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. My personal thanks (as always) to the devs, modders, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Did you make a mod for s2?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did you make a mod for s2?
No sir. I haven't even played the VN in approx a year. I've been snowballed with VN updates so much I can't seem to catch my breath tbh. I'd like to rework my S1 though for sure, especially now that the mod's latest Core code could tame this VN like a little bitch. I've taken on so many side projects that I simply can't release them all publicly though due to the constant update obligations. I might revisit this one though, thanks for reminding me of an old fave. Regards.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
No sir. I haven't even played the VN in approx a year. I've been snowballed with VN updates so much I can't seem to catch my breath tbh. I'd like to rework my S1 though for sure, especially now that the mod's latest Core code could tame this VN like a little bitch. I've taken on so many side projects that I simply can't release them all publicly though due to the constant update obligations. I might revisit this one though, thanks for reminding me of an old fave. Regards.
I knew you liked these cuties

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I knew you liked these cuties
That's a big 10-4 good buddy... I never really intended to release the mod I had for it publicly but I was testing the waters so to speak at the time. I made some mistakes and found better ways to do things due to this particular VN. And if my best friend's daughter looked remotely like that she'd be on my payroll by now... just sayin'. :p

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I have decided that Celavie is a team not an individual. That is the only way to explain how so much gets done every month. I'm guessing four plus a manager/coordinator. A diffferent type of skill set is needed for the graphics (backgrounds and characters), for the coding, and for the story (theme plus dialog). I know that MBFD2 is the fourth game in the series, all with similar development and organization, but still... Credit should be given to all contributors.
Hi
CelavieGroup is me. I have one guy that makes the images for specific scenes. I make all renders myself - coding and the remaining images. Besides that I have one guy that takes care of my Discord channel and an alpha team that test and proof read. Besides that I share the support with my alpha team. That's it....yes I'm busy :)

Mar 22, 2020
Ok, so I'm a masochist/idiot and started Season 1 again, BUT I've already missed the first bedroom 08:00 scene in the walkthrough by day 2 ... is it too late, do I need to start again?

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Ok, so I'm a masochist/idiot and started Season 1 again, BUT I've already missed the first bedroom 08:00 scene in the walkthrough by day 2 ... is it too late, do I need to start again?
Try to play without WT, in general, Bob's games are not built with some traps or dead ends.
There might be 1-2 scenes that are harder to find but you can`t miss out on stuff in general.
Maybe some scenes you will only catch on weekends or weekdays, so in that sense you "missed" it but it's not gone^^

Try to look for patterns and you will find some, read the dialogs and try to "feel" the Episode, bc. some of them have their own unique topic/focus on rooms or kinks.

If you use a Walkthrough that's like asking a Buddy how an apple tastes and not eating it/experience it on your own.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup
Mar 22, 2020
Try to play without WT, in general, Bob's games are not built with some traps or dead ends.
There might be 1-2 scenes that are harder to find but you can`t miss out on stuff in general.
Maybe some scenes you will only catch on weekends or weekdays, so in that sense you "missed" it but it's not gone^^

Try to look for patterns and you will find some, read the dialogs and try to "feel" the Episode, bc. some of them have their own unique topic/focus on rooms or kinks.

If you use a Walkthrough that's like asking a Buddy how an apple tastes and not eating it/experience it on your own.
Cheers for the input, but I tried that with my first run through of episode 2, and ended up with 67/74 complete. I then searched this thread, got to 68, then gave up with it, as I believed I'd missed something early on that was no longer available.

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
i just finished Ep 4, with the bookmarks it's a litle bether,
at least we know how many scenes are left to see
Talking about this, how bookmarks work?
I decided to play from the beginning, because it seemed bugged, but I'm at 9/0 bookmarks for Episode 3, and doesn't seem to change, although I've seem a lot of scenes already

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes