Burg

Jul 22, 2017
My alpha team can confirm it all - but you’re right. I’m burning out. That’s why I have a new guy onboard to make som images. He is very productive. I’m working Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 and sometimes a bit during night. I can make 100 images on a good day. Coding takes a week. That’s it.
Consider it confirmed. He is machine. Not sure if he sleeps though. And if you DO find spelling or grammar errors, blame the alpha testers, not him. ;)

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
зображення_2023-03-17_235958663.png This error occurs in this Ep.4 update before every morning in game.Both in x64 and x32 version in Win11.
Ep.3 played flawlessly.

PS If you have this problem just click the gear in the left corner before night comes and choose "Skip to next Episod". Otherwise Ull get a loop where game shows Bookmark 15/0 Ep1 and neverending Ep.3 though 2 events from Ep4 Ull get but no more...

Last edited:

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
Hi guys... I seem to be going round in circles at 61/65 in Ep 4... any suggestions.

Loving the game... looking forward to being more hands-on... hopefully in Ep5!
U must click on every girl while spying on them in the morning.
Many thanks for the suggestions, guys... I'd missed one of the "Spying in Bed" keys and one of the "Groping in Pool" keys.

Now a happy bunny... 65/65!

MrMatcha0429

Dec 26, 2021
Hey devs why it always gets crash or will be back on main menu after I talk to June about her secret in s2 ep3? Can't make any progress in other girls because of her bug...

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
so many bugs in S2 E3. 2 of which is that image or scene when you get the keys at the house in the city. it randomly pops up during events or other scenes. then you have this:
1679128338116.png
as you can see, the png is of another character, and if you click it it sends you back to the main menu

Edit: Can confirm this bug only exists in the current S2 Ep4. Version of the game for those that are still in Ep3. For the S2 EP3 version that came out a while back, it's her own image on the png.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikey zhou

MrMatcha0429

Dec 26, 2021
so many bugs in S2 E3. 2 of which is that image or scene when you get the keys at the house in the city. it randomly pops up during events or other scenes. then you have this:
View attachment 2476721
as you can see, the png is of another character, and if you click it it sends you back to the main menu
Yeah it always happens to me that's why I can't make any progress with other girls

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hey devs why it always gets crash or will be back on main menu after I talk to June about her secret in s2 ep3? Can't make any progress in other girls because of her bug...
go back and download the previous version of the game if it still exists. This bug only exists in the current update. It isn't there during the last update before this one

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Guy ! I have a little problem...I can't find how to pass to episode 4 without skip another episode.
What have I miss ?

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
My alpha team can confirm it all - but you’re right. I’m burning out. That’s why I have a new guy onboard to make som images. He is very productive. I’m working Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 and sometimes a bit during night. I can make 100 images on a good day. Coding takes a week. That’s it.
Amazing.
Your audience is somewhat restricted: those who appreciate fine graphics, don't like NTR and BTBA fc's, have patience and appreciate a slow approach to corruption, don't insist on too much realism in the storyline, enjoy your ingenuity, and are loyal. But much of the commenting, such as those who use the word 'grind' to describe it, are not in this box. They are people who come in and expect to play this game the same way as they play other sandboxes, which doesn't work very efficiently. I think you should ignore them and keep up the great work. Maybe some of the complainers will figure out how to complete the games easily, but they seem to ignore the guidelines you and other commenters provide. Keep writing to your fans and ignore the non-fans is what I am saying. And good luck building a team! Management is so different from production you will probably find the burnout fades away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
I keep trying to install season 1 and I keep getting this error. No matter what site I download it from. Anyone know why?
Screenshot_20230318_143806_Package installer.jpg

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
My input - it's a real shame that the hint and replay that was in the the original MBFD was discontinued. Without anything hinting where to go or what to do (beyond saying make them like you more) I am stuck trying to get to the start of Ep 3 - it's just an endless spy or not spy and trivial tasks...

Reactions: Cryptist

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of My Best Friend's Daughter
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Recomend adding Universal RenPy Mod to the game directory
(Season 1 = Documents/Wills747/my.best.friends.daughter/game)
(Season 2 = Documents/Wills747/my.best.friends.daughter.two/game)

Season 1 v0.15.04:
(Gallery unlocked)
Mega

Season 2 v0.4.03:
Mega
Updated my Season 1 Android port and added Season 2

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes