tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I love your games, but I was just pointing out this makes this one a bit less enjoyable. Your renders are gorgeous, but I always walk through the game carefully and always listen to the girls. I always make them smile - but I am stlll not able to cross over into CH3...how many days of repeating events before something changes? Or are there unique events I am missing?
if the chapter doesn't change, then that means you are missing some events or scenes. sometimes going for the same scene will give different dialogues, or sometimes more dialogues will be unlocked for the same event/scene the more the girl gets comfortable around you

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Several players have complained about bugs in the game - especially episode 3 have had many bugs. When I started this game I switch to a brand new engine and that has caused many problems. The main issue is that there are endless combinations and it's impossible to test all of them. If you see any problems - please do not hesitate to write to me. I appreciate any feedback that can make my games better. I'll try to update current game regulary so the bugs slowly will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.

Skeeve

Jul 30, 2017
Several players have complained about bugs in the game - especially episode 3 have had many bugs. When I started this game I switch to a brand new engine and that has caused many problems. The main issue is that there are endless combinations and it's impossible to test all of them. If you see any problems - please do not hesitate to write to me. I appreciate any feedback that can make my games better. I'll try to update current game regulary so the bugs slowly will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.
I have the problem, I can't get anywhere here, because Sam's head appears in the top left, not June.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
to be specific, the bug I reported wasn't present in the S2 Ep3 version. The bug for Ep3 only appeared when Ep4 version was released. So that's a good start right there

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I have the problem, I can't get anywhere here, because Sam's head appears in the top left, not June.
Look for someone who has version S2 Ep3 of the game. The bug for Ep3 as I've mentioned before a couple of posts back, only appears in the S2 Ep4 version of the game. Said bug does not exist in the previous version. So try that one out to complete Ep3

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
My input - it's a real shame that the hint and replay that was in the the original MBFD was discontinued. Without anything hinting where to go or what to do (beyond saying make them like you more) I am stuck trying to get to the start of Ep 3 - it's just an endless spy or not spy and trivial tasks...
My biggest gripe with this game compared to S1 is how much more organic it was. It felt more like a VN with sandbox elements mixed into it, rather than a straight up formulaic sandbox where you're performing the exact same action with every girl to get the exact same response, with the visuals and individual flair of the girls being the only real variable.

You could substitute any of the girls in S2 with each other and not know the difference. Whereas with S1, the primary LI was obviously a prude compared to the other two girls initially on the island. They had separate personalities and different events.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
My biggest gripe with this game compared to S1 is how much more organic it was. It felt more like a VN with sandbox elements mixed into it, rather than a straight up formulaic sandbox where you're performing the exact same action with every girl to get the exact same response, with the visuals and individual flair of the girls being the only real variable.

You could substitute any of the girls in S2 with each other and not know the difference. Whereas with S1, the primary LI was obviously a prude compared to the other two girls initially on the island. They had separate personalities and different events.
I do not disagree with you. The main issue is that the progress with the girls needs to be more or less equal. It was easier with season 1 because there were many new events I could make. It will not make sense to make the same events in season 2. I'm very open for any new ideas so I can avoid the actions for all the girls.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Look for someone who has version S2 Ep3 of the game. The bug for Ep3 as I've mentioned before a couple of posts back, only appears in the S2 Ep4 version of the game. Said bug does not exist in the previous version. So try that one out to complete Ep3
Unfortunately F95 staff deleted my link to 4.04. You can download it from my Patreon site

Reactions: tuShua

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
I do not disagree with you. The main issue is that the progress with the girls needs to be more or less equal. It was easier with season 1 because there were many new events I could make. It will not make sense to make the same events in season 2. I'm very open for any new ideas so I can avoid the actions for all the girls.
I'm not under the illusion that I know whats best for your game. I know what I like about your games, and would obviously wish you continue to play to your strengths.

Maybe a shift in setting/premise for the future, and taking a break to allow your mind to refresh. Breaks do help with creative roadblocks I find, and you're allowed to take them so long as they aren't indefinite (unlike some other devs on this forum). Your work ethic is admirable, but taking time off is part of the process. I understand you're worried about losing your patrons, but you've shown us you still have that spark with the latest releases so I certainly plan on sticking around.

• Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I'm not under the illusion that I know whats best for your game. I know what I like about your games, and would obviously wish you continue to play to your strengths.

Maybe a shift in setting/premise for the future, and taking a break to allow your mind to refresh. Breaks do help with creative roadblocks I find, and you're allowed to take them so long as they aren't indefinite (unlike some other devs on this forum). Your work ethic is admirable, but taking time off is part of the process. I understand you're worried about losing your patrons, but you've shown us you still have that spark with the latest releases so I certainly plan on sticking around.
Might be a good idea

Reactions: Burg

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019
HELP, I'm stuck at 31/65 while I can't improve my relationship with Anett more than fairly good, and no further scenes but taking shower, pool play, and relax

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Hey any help would be great. I'm seriously stuck at 47/65 and can't advance.

- I can spy on all 4 girls in the morning to the completion of scene.
- All 4 morning visits are now repeating.
- All shower scenes are repeating; Sam still won't join me, but she'll let me dry myself off.
- I've selected all 3 options with all 4 girls in the pool game, and chosen both correct and incorrect names.
- My "Talk" scenes with each girl are repeating, but not saying "end of content for Ep4".
- My spy-in-bath visits all have "end of content" messages.
- My spy-in-bed scenes all have "end of content" messages.
- Going to the pool before bed has April swimming around before saying "Satisfied?" before walking away.
- Evening shower scenes are repeating too.

- If I ask April how our relationship is at night, I get redirected back to "What do you want to know?" If I ask in the morning she says "Good."
All other girls say "Good" at all times.

Last edited:

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
The scene from the city keeps repeating itself for some reasonn. seriously annoying.
That's happened to me a few times, I just roll back to where I was and try advancing the scene normally. It takes a few tries, but eventually avoids the bit that says "This is a bug."

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Sorry, I have neither the time nor the patience to do the same thing 15 times with no indication that there will be any reward. Seeing the same thing after repeating an action or string of actions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over is just too boring.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes