RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What's up with the pool games?
I did all 3 gropings for each girl. Do you have to do it more than once per girl?
Does visiting June at night and talking about her robe do anything to mve the story line forward?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Amazing.
Your audience is somewhat restricted: those who appreciate fine graphics, don't like NTR and BTBA fc's, have patience and appreciate a slow approach to corruption, don't insist on too much realism in the storyline, enjoy your ingenuity, and are loyal. But much of the commenting, such as those who use the word 'grind' to describe it, are not in this box. They are people who come in and expect to play this game the same way as they play other sandboxes, which doesn't work very efficiently. I think you should ignore them and keep up the great work. Maybe some of the complainers will figure out how to complete the games easily, but they seem to ignore the guidelines you and other commenters provide. Keep writing to your fans and ignore the non-fans is what I am saying. And good luck building a team! Management is so different from production you will probably find the burnout fades away.
Audience is restricted... Sure. Developer's approach alienates more than half of the players. Some of us are looking for good graphics and story, and not game (aka grind for points). Just look at the game's rating, 2,5 stars when this could be 4 star game if grind was reduced to minimum. This approach is hurtful to developer's monetary gains, but still he does this over and over again. Perhaps he should sometimes try to make traditional VN and then compare the results against his other games.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Epp 4 you keep calling June"April"

Ok you also call Sam "April" :unsure:

Not complaining, just letting you know for future updates.

2023-03-20.png 2023-03-20 (1).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
My input - it's a real shame that the hint and replay that was in the the original MBFD was discontinued. Without anything hinting where to go or what to do (beyond saying make them like you more) I am stuck trying to get to the start of Ep 3 - it's just an endless spy or not spy and trivial tasks...
I don't think you have either read or understood their small hints. For episode 2 you need to be aware when you see their icon in the upper left corner. When it appears make sure to click it and make the best choice. Then your relation with them will increase. As soon as you have ALL girls relation on a certain level you have passed episode 2.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I don't think you have either read or understood their small hints. For episode 2 you need to be aware when you see their icon in the upper left corner. When it appears make sure to click it and make the best choice. Then your relation with them will increase. As soon as you have ALL girls relation on a certain level you have passed episode 2.
I love your games, but I was just pointing out this makes this one a bit less enjoyable. Your renders are gorgeous, but I always walk through the game carefully and always listen to the girls. I always make them smile - but I am stlll not able to cross over into CH3...how many days of repeating events before something changes? Or are there unique events I am missing?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I love your games, but I was just pointing out this makes this one a bit less enjoyable. Your renders are gorgeous, but I always walk through the game carefully and always listen to the girls. I always make them smile - but I am stlll not able to cross over into CH3...how many days of repeating events before something changes? Or are there unique events I am missing?
Try this WT from Lukumo. It might help you

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes