pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I'm so confused by the mess that this games "events" are. It bounces around so much, and filling out 74 different events, when they're totally randomized times, places, and dresses, is SUPER fucking complicated. The Walkthroughs are no help either.

Reactions: ferolg

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
ALSO.... dev is ABSOLUTE SCUM for making a game that refuses to close when the close button is clicked. Literally the most toxic, arrogant, douchebaggy piece of shit that ever walked the planet. Doesn't even have to do with "someone might walk in on me" either.. that's just such a rage inducing thing to do, and I can't even fathom the stupidity or arrogance required to make that function.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I'm currentlly stuck on episode 5 @ 58/65. Looking at the events it seems to involve jasmine at certain locations at certain times when she is on the island, but when she is, i go to locations hinted at, at the correct times, but she's not there.

What am I missing?

tnx
You're missing the fact that this game is a disaster area of poorly implemented mechanics.. and NO walkthrough..

And before the dev comes in here to tell me to go to his discord.. (Literally the only response to people who are confused about this mess) I went to the discord, downloaded the "official walkthrough" there, and within 10 minutes it led me straight to a bug that has ruined yet another attempt at playthrough. Anyone that makes mods to skip the mess, gets banned by him, because he's trying to gatekeep the FIXES for this buggy mess behind a patreon paywall.

Last edited:

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
stuck in the episode II

Its locked an event when julia wears a white and rose dress, don't let me to unlock even doing that hint says

Someone who share me a savegame
I got stuck on that one as well. It's actually NOT the white and rose dress. It's the black dress, and you have to have her reject Bob when he tries to make a move, at the beach at night.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
ALSO.... dev is ABSOLUTE SCUM for making a game that refuses to close when the close button is clicked. Literally the most toxic, arrogant, douchebaggy piece of shit that ever walked the planet. Doesn't even have to do with "someone might walk in on me" either.. that's just such a rage inducing thing to do, and I can't even fathom the stupidity or arrogance required to make that function.
I agree, honey.

Hi guys. This is pyrolisk's mom. I really didn't want to walk in and see his penis today. At least I saw the game on the screen since that damn close button isn't functioning. But that led me to F95 Zone myself and I've been pattin this mangy old cat all day, sore as hell now and unproductive. I haven't even gotten dinner started, let alone the laundry. Damn this broken game and damn F95Zone!

Just playful trolling, man. :)

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
I tried but I really can't follow the game, mainly because the characters looks like the same with different hair so it's difficult to distinguish, plus I'm not in grindy games more like in stuff like "adventure graphics"
I haven't played MBFD1 for quite a while, but I don't remember any problem at all. Just go through the time stepping methodically, try every option for that timestep and see what works and what is repetitive, and accumulate the events. There are only a few 'tricks' that you need to be aware of, such as having to follow more than one path from a particular situation because there are two events (or more) that issue from it. Obviously you would lose the event if you rollback to the fork, so just remember which ones you found and couldn't do, and then do them on the next available timestep, maybe same day or next day.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
I haven't played MBFD1 for quite a while, but I don't remember any problem at all. Just go through the time stepping methodically, try every option for that timestep and see what works and what is repetitive, and accumulate the events. There are only a few 'tricks' that you need to be aware of, such as having to follow more than one path from a particular situation because there are two events (or more) that issue from it. Obviously you would lose the event if you rollback to the fork, so just remember which ones you found and couldn't do, and then do them on the next available timestep, maybe same day or next day.
If you wind up missing an event or a few, it just means you weren't methodical enough.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I see the dev still absolutely refuses to stream line this game and loves a masochistic. methodical, grind fest. Still just going to rip the CG then lol

• Angry
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Bethere

Jun 10, 2019
There must be a bug in the game. i'm keep going to Liza in the middle of something else. And had suddenly a new episode and a few clicks later back te where a i was. it doesn't follow the story somehow

Reactions: 87Gamer

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone,,

I know it's the wrong forum, but because it's a direct (and updated) bridge with my "problem" I make the request here (sorry again):(
After successfully completing MBFD_1(v15.4 publc), I started with the other games.
In RFR.com Wt do Dev(1_11), and the mods here I also got success up to V6.(game V16.0 beta win do dev)
However, I stop when starting Wt-V7 as I show in the prints below. The game simply closes.:rolleyes:

I therefore thank you in advance for any help or guidance I may come to get here.:)

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes