Nek0Zer0Tw0

Mar 6, 2021
Hey, I'm playing episode 9 with WT, but I encountered a bug. When I see the scene with Anna not having clothes on breakfast, it automatically starts showing all scenes with Julia on beach and then it's stuck on "Anna doesn't have any clothes, i should find some", but I can't get out of the loop. What should I do?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Hey, I'm playing episode 9 with WT, but I encountered a bug. When I see the scene with Anna not having clothes on breakfast, it automatically starts showing all scenes with Julia on beach and then it's stuck on "Anna doesn't have any clothes, i should find some", but I can't get out of the loop. What should I do?
Is there any chance you could upload your save so that I can take a look?

Nek0Zer0Tw0

Mar 6, 2021
I got through the scene, but I had to get a version without WT, then it didn't do the loop, but after I found the clothes, I downloaded the mod again and it's working like a charm once more

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I got through the scene, but I had to get a version without WT, then it didn't do the loop, but after I found the clothes, I downloaded the mod again and it's working like a charm once more
I honestly don't know what could have caused it. I just did 2 quick run-throughs of the episode with your save, and everything worked perfectly for me. Here is the same save at the end of episode 9 below. I'll double check that all of my files match the files in the mod, but in the mean time, I'm glad you managed to get past it at least.

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
Android apk for season 1 is corrupt

Here is a quick fix
Someone please download and update the link

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
um is there a right way to play all of the games in order from this game maker?
Room For Rent, My Best Friend's Daughter, My First Love, My Best Friend's Daughter Season 2, My Early Life.
That is the release order of the games, but not the chronological order of the MC's life timeline.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I can't pass the event 18 episode 3
EDIT: It turns out I made a mistake while creating the conditions to show the menu option to visit Anett after dinner, I updated the mod on the original post and if you replace the episode3.rpyc file, it should fix the issue for you.

I also discovered an issue with the Diaries (which are directly linked to the after dinner bungalow events, including event 18, and would have most likely caused more issues). For some reason the same variable was used for RNG during episode 2 which causes a problem in episode 3. I created a patch below and there is more information in the text file. Just place the patch file anywhere within the 'game' folder.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes