tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I can add a repeating instance of missed opportunity message: with a fly and a self and both options led to that message after either completion (clicking self, clicking fly and waiting for the death timeout, or clicking fly with last frame safe). Happened constantly in my game when I watched the late afternoon bedroom scene between Ida and Maria.
Maybe my random fly level resets are to blame, or that Maria was permanently stuck on 1 love point, or... :unsure:
That also is where I get it...........

Reactions: Capt OA

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
...there are also many "you missed an opportunity" dialogs that pop up where there was nothing to do, no julia to click on, no your self to click on and no fly to click on, but game say you missed an opportunity lol
Since I'm a (fuckin' idiot) perfectionist I started a new playthrough with the 3.20 version - In my new run I can already confirm one occurrence of the above: Maria at home after diving and the "I'm feeling a bit risqué -..." show > the scene ends with an "Oops you missed an opportunity." Without any possible player interaction - no self or fly icons.

edit: Wasn't a problem with the 2.xx game version, but who knows, we didn't have help messages there.

Last edited:

MickeyRat

Jul 3, 2017
There is that Kiss again: Huuuummmmmmmm :unsure: I guess I will have too go back and see if I can find that. I thought that I had sort of finished this at 58/58 bookmarks but seem to be missing something if there is a Kiss some where. Now where do I start to find this elusive scene.
I saw no kiss, just grabbin the tit in each dress

Reactions: Rolo

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Way too much of what one thing can you do at a certain time that you can maybe do different or something you have done before but it did not count then. Lets go through 20 days trying everything in every combination. The help button should give you suggestions not just say you missed something on things you may not actually have missed anything on.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
safety feature

normal game behaviour: 10 should become 1 love point > but since the safety feature is in place > lust goes to 0

Lukumoide mentioned a walkthrough, maybe ask him kindly to post it when he finds the time?
Sorry. My WT's are only available to Patrons (I always write it just to help Bob). Switch to Patrons and they can use my WT on every episode. Today the WT4.0 for gold was posted.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
yes, I know, the problem is, the "feature" turns lust to 0, but love does not "stay" at 16, but, goes down to 15 again, so, 10 "lust" points wasted ...

I'll wait for Lukumoide to kindly post the walkthrough then, the supposed "help" feature seems to work only for a time ...
This kind of finely grinding games are way too much, IMO, at this point, the help gives no indication that the action has no effect nor tips for advancing the story...
Today the WT4.0 for gold was posted.

Reactions: Whitewolf1

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
A lot had problem and i want help you with light walkthrough, there are all event but not schedule, there are also some hint
event 42 i don't know how i take
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ricola
May 4, 2020
I'm at 60/74 on episode 2 and can't really figure anything out and help enabled isn't suggesting anything

The walkthrough mod linked in the OP removed the walkthrough in the latest update; is there a text walkthrough for episode 2 somewhere?

Reactions: Deckmaster
May 4, 2020
I'm at 60/74 on episode 2 and can't really figure anything out and help enabled isn't suggesting anything

The walkthrough mod linked in the OP removed the walkthrough in the latest update; is there a text walkthrough for episode 2 somewhere?
I found a post saying sometimes you need to select the guy's POV (even when girl's is available) to progress and that got me to 69/74 on episode 2 but I'm stuck again

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
ok, i finished now. hot episode, good content, but always: very grindy. if only the cheat really worked hahaha

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Let me clear some things up.
1.There is a difference between v 2 and 3 in respect to clicking on the MC when girls are an option. In V 2 there are some events where you have a choice that you have to click on them both at different times. In V 3 there is only one time you need to click on the MC but it's the only one to choose so you can't miss it in V 3.
2. You have to do the beach scene followed by the bedroom scene with all the dresses just like in V 2. That includes "going farther" 2x once you start groping Julia's breasts. That's probably where the most grind is involved especially if you miss one dress.
3. The best way to get the kiss is to join Julia on the beach at 10:00 and put lotion on her making sure you get to her butt. If everything is set up right you then immediately go back to the beach 11:00 and you should go diving with her. Once you have saved her she should reward you with a kiss. If not then just do it again at 12:00. If it doesn't happen then all you can do is repeat it the next day until it happens.
Edit: 4. I found that if you get the dreaded "missed opportunity" it is usually clicking on the beach and find Julia doing naked yoga in the trees behind the bungalo.
5. The fly counter resets to 0 if a girl kills it. I always make sure if that happens I just go back using my mouse wheel until it doesn't get killed. Some of them have pretty tricky timing. For instance with Ida and Maria on the rocks (what a drink that would make-pun intended) to max that fly scene you need to click on MC as soon as you see Maria's tit the second time. You can do it when you first see it but better if it's the second time. That's definitely the hardest one to do. I'm not sure if you can get the fly counter back to where you had it I never had it reset to 0 doing it that way.

As the famous pig said "Tha tha that's all folks" :D I think.

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
i'm stuck on 58 of 74 in ep. 2 can someone help me please .
Wish I could give specific help but maybe some general help. 1. If you haven't turned on the help system then do it now. 2. Make sure you read all and I mean ALL of the dialog because there are clues on where the girls will be as MC talks to them especially during breakfast, lunch and dinner. 3. If you have to save using the F1 key so can try different places (saves some of the grind).

Reactions: GateC.

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Sorry. My WT's are only available to Patrons (I always write it just to help Bob).
I hope you can see the irony...
- The WT being safer then game releases.
- If the WT would be available here - half the anger or frustration in this thread would evaporate, or could be curbed with a simple forum link to it.
- Until the WT is leaked, implemented as an extended help function or a mod (again like with RfR) - probably nothing changes the current perception of the game or its developer.

Let's say: You reap what you not sow ... in this case :LOL:

And a quick reminder for Celaviegroup: Not every critic is a hater! Some just want to help polishing... really.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes