Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
More than an entire month of vacation isolated in a tropical paradise like bora bora or fiji with a girl staying with him in the same cabin, never mind that she is sleeping with him in the same bed every night, and he is still not able to get into her panties :/. Even Forrest Gump would have gotten laid by now. We are playing with a special case of an impotent cuck.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
More than an entire month of vacation isolated in a tropical paradise like bora bora or fiji with a girl staying with him in the same cabin, never mind that she is sleeping with him in the same bed every night, and he is still not able to get into her panties :/. Even Forrest Gump would have gotten laid by now. We are playing with a special case of an impotent cuck.
I know , i was thinking the same thing..... + the 2 other girls that won the trip, and as the mc (modeling agency and a doctor ) ,,, we are kinda loaded,, we rented a private plane ffs to get there. :rolleyes: .

PTdaddy

Apr 29, 2019
i stuck in Episode 2 57/74
at the evenind dinner Julia ask if she can join MC by diving but i can´t trigger it
I checked it for you and it advanced a day later at evening diner, there are a lot of things u can do before that time like in the morning keep on nighty instead of swimming clothes, don't know all because game is a little fussy in things, I hope it helped a bit (y)

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
Cheat mod for
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 3.20]

Updated to ep3.20!
Note: 1.WT has been removed as in-game help system has been added by dev.
2. Should work with future versions unless dev changes/adds/removes variables.

Changelog:
updated cheat menu.

Download:
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my
I found that this doesn't work the ladies reset each day to Shy 100+ may want to fix it

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ah a full Save would be great, this way i am 1/4 of the way there :ROFLMAO: Looks for a 74/74 with persistent would really be nice (y)

Reactions: sLyPo

Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
I checked it for you and it advanced a day later at evening diner, there are a lot of things u can do before that time like in the morning keep on nighty instead of swimming clothes, don't know all because game is a little fussy in things, I hope it helped a bit (y)
The Question if she can dive wit me i had more then one evening, the Event with nighty instead of swimming clothes i also had

Aug 17, 2019
I'm on chapter two. I've seen molasses move faster than those stats. I feel like I'm stuck in fucking Groundhog's Day. I literally opened a Youtube tab to "I got you babe" to at least derive some enjoyment from this. Wake up. Do the exact same seven things. Repeat. Why did they make the game so needlessly finniky, and yet imperceptively obtuse with it's event requirements?

Edit: Now I'm stuck on chapter 4, 46/48 scenes, all of the gallery for the chapter filled out, stats at their limit, fly level 56, no Idea what I'm supposed to do. The change to the hint system is now actively worse than it was in chapter three. What is so bad about just giving people the option of a decent fucking guide system?! The only useful walkthrough for a game shouldn't be a single externally created mod only downloadable from fucking Mediafire.

Last edited:

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
same 64/66 but i can't have the last event for jasmine from 10 to 13 on house left
Same here. I even tried going back to Jasmine's first and second visits, tried different rooms at different times, but can't get her to clean the bathroom any earlier than 13:00, and by 14:00 it seems she's packed up and gone to the other island (I'd like to think having a threesome with Ida and Maria).

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I got stuck 64/66 where to find two events maria I watched many times and nothing, I skipped the days to have an event with jasmine and nothing

Reactions: Dasuni
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes