Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
wish this game had a gallery mod
Just before the girl catch the fly press the MC portret upper left of the screen, each time the fly levels up!
does it count if you scroll back after you got smashed and then click on MC

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Cheat mod for
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 3.20]

Updated to ep3.20!
Note: 1.WT has been removed as in-game help system has been added by dev.
2. Should work with future versions unless dev changes/adds/removes variables.

Changelog:
updated cheat menu.

Download:
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my
the version now is 5.1, what is this and why still linking to it as "patch"???

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Just count the frames (screens you see) untill it dies, then roll back and do the fly again ,, click the mc icon before it dies and presto,, fly levels up.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
this game started pretty good, but the last 3 "updates" were nothing short of idiotic. absolutely nothing new happened, the grinding is through the roof (and it's really annoying grinding), you go to 5 different locations and repeat same crap 45 times, the the ONLY thing that changed for me was the "best frien's daghter"' stupid dress.. the only "new" thing i saw was 5 dresses so far after roughly 150 clicks.. wtf is this? this game is making abslutely no sense now,..

the transitons between scenes are unnecessarily slow, the back-rollinh does not get you to the end of the last scene but to its beginning, there's abslolutely no hins on how to progress, nothing makes any sense, seriously, before the admins of this site remove my post (like they always do, because, you see, the devs are so sensetive that you have to treat them with highest god-like respect even if their games are complete crap, otherwise they may cry for weeks) i'd like to say i enjoy these two games and everything i say here is with the sole attempt to help the dev to make them way more playable and enjoyable (however you spell this, english my 4th language..) .. in short - dev, REALLY it's time to start cutting on this b-sh-t grinding and PLEASE come out with some true conten.

Jun 6, 2018
Cheat mod for

Updated to ep3.20!

Changelog:
updated cheat menu.

Download:

Sometimes CHEATS don't work!!!!

Alexa Bliss

Jul 28, 2019
Last 2 updates really turn me down. Need make some process and main content on next Ep. Good thing's now the game have hint so don't waste so much time to play around and around but still grinding as hell. o_O

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
On 63 out of 66 in episode 5 and I can't get the possible blowjob scene to activate (23.00 at the Beach). Any clues to what I have missed?

pokemonking10

Oct 5, 2020
Stuck at 63/66 game shows that i need to see Jasmine from 10-13 on left side of the house and she must have cleaned bathroom. She cleans bathroom at 13 like wtf.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
5 episode and nothing, the guy has to spend 6 months just to get them naked. Anything big, there would be some jerking off or some blowjob ok, but that's total nothingness. The only time he offers to jerk off in front of her and closes the door. Hopefully there will be some action soon now that she's naked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Von Herman

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
play the game for yourself like 97% of us do. learn and give the dev your own personnal feed back. the dev and others here provide almost a step by step walk through and even this is not enough, use you own mind for once stop taking the easy way out.
see we have a few lazy individuals whom lack intel........ rolf at their life failure.

May 13, 2018
Cheat mod for

Updated to ep3.20!

Changelog:
updated cheat menu.

Download:
Would really love it if you'd consider re-igniting the walkthrough mod.

Dev is responsive to communication - itself admirable - but so far doesn't seem to realize how frustrating the game can be for players. Suffice to say, it would be nice to have an idea of precisely what needs to be done to advance the story, instead of repeating the same actions day after day without noticeable change.
The hint/gallery system is what this game really needed, It's much more enjoyable and feels considerably less grindy.

Now I'm just stuck trying to level up the fly. Seems like it doesn't matter if I watch till the fly gets caught or exiting at the last second I can't get the points to go up consistantly. I seem to hover around 2 points but will go back to zero and only once seen 5. I'm struggling to get 10 let alone 12.
Well, count yourself lucky. Literally nothing I can do changes my fly's level. From zero.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Thamn made a script for "Room for Rent" that re-enables the ability to save whenever you want. I tried it on this game and it works with this one as well. Here is the link:

It is the one that says "_RfR_save_fix_v1.0.rpy"

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes