Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Really need a walk-through for this game, text or a mod, either would be fine with me. Hint system my ass _ What hint system, where is it? If there is one it does not work.
I find the hint system works just fine.
It may not give you the exact order things need to be done in but it does tell you what needs to be done when.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I have jasmine as a patient again and again tells that the black guy was grabbed and washes this bath, but at the same time episode 63-65 does not work and, moreover, the progress in status does not change, some kind of dead end.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I find the hint system works just fine.
It may not give you the exact order things need to be done in but it does tell you what needs to be done when.
Ok. Mind telling me how it works then? Because I'm not seeing it at all. A Walk-through with choices and results is whats needed.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
@x0r

My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 5.1] [CeLaVie Group]

Original Size Win: 1.2 Gb

Compressed Size Win: 734 Mb (737 unpacked)

Win: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Ok. Mind telling me how it works then? Because I'm not seeing it at all. A Walk-through with choices and results is whats needed.
In the lower left corner click on the picture. Then select a chapter. Completed events are fully displayed, those not yet completed are sort of greyed out. Hover your mouse over an event for a couple seconds and text describing the event will appear.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
In the lower left corner click on the picture. Then select a chapter. Completed events are fully displayed, those not yet completed are sort of greyed out. Hover your mouse over an event for a couple seconds and text describing the event will appear.
Nope, not seeing it and I downloaded the game yesterday - its the newest version. Is this a separate inset picture? Because there is no picture other than the screen pic and nothing inset in the lower left hand corner. I tried clicking on the lower left corner, all over the lower left corner to no effect whatever :/ matter of fact I dnt see an option to open a gallery anywhere. I clicked enable help function too, but that does nothing I can tell

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
Nope, not seeing it and I downloaded the game yesterday - its the newest version. Is this a separate inset picture? Because there is no picture other than the screen pic and nothing inset in the lower left hand corner. I tried clicking on the lower left corner, all over the lower left corner to no effect whatever :/ matter of fact I dnt see an option to open a gallery anywhere. I clicked enable help function too, but that does nothing I can tell
Same here.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
wish this game had a gallery mod

does it count if you scroll back after you got smashed and then click on MC
It's on the overview screen of the island,,, bottom left corner there should be a icon of the girl, that takes you to the gallery.
if you hover over a blurred one it says what you need to have done , a time and place, that's the hint system.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
On 63 out of 66 in episode 5 and I can't get the possible blowjob scene to activate (23.00 at the Beach). Any clues to what I have missed?
go to the sea and click take a swim,,, + loose the shorts ,,, blowjob however is a overstatement for what happens.

Reactions: Flood

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It's on the overview screen of the island,,, bottom left corner there should be a icon of the girl, that takes you to the gallery.
if you hover over a blurred one it says what you need to have done , a time and place, that's the hint system.
exactly, that is why I mention a mod to unlock it like many other mods do

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I think the hint system might only work once you've made it to chapter 3. There is a walkthough mod on the OP that works nicely though
no, that mod can break the game according to the dev, I had to restart because of that mod

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes