4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyBimboDream-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
And again saves are f'ed, why does that happen every update? I'm not a coder but surely it can be prevented.

Still loving the game, but its annoying to have to start over every time. I use old saves to identify characters and replay scenes in renpy games.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
And again saves are f'ed, why does that happen every update? I'm not a coder but surely it can be prevented.

Still loving the game, but its annoying to have to start over every time. I use old saves to identify characters and replay scenes in renpy games.
My previous saves worked fine from version v0.4.1 without any issues

Reactions: Vibesy

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 3513255

Overview:
You play as "Randall" a guy who moves back home after Uni. You are faced with the situation that Sue, your loving "landlady" is wanting to give herself breast implants. How will you cope with the beloved woman of your fantasies becoming a step closer to your perfect woman or shall we say SLUT? How will you handle the attention Sue will inevitably get from others? Maybe if she is prepared to get bigger tits, then maybe she would go even further into being your perfect woman?
My Bimbo Dream is a Bimbofication, Corruption and NTR focused visual novel.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-13
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: MBD - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Vibesy thanks for the links

View attachment 3468314 View attachment 3468315 View attachment 3468317 View attachment 3468318 View attachment 3468319 View attachment 3468320 View attachment 3468321 View attachment 3468322 View attachment 3468325 View attachment 3468326 View attachment 3468327 View attachment 3468328 View attachment 3468329 View attachment 3468330 View attachment 3468331
Still waiting for vaginal sex tag

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Developers Update
15 hours ago
Hello, Bimbo fans.
Monday morning and we are getting revved up for more production on MBD.
Episode 6 is in production but we have some other things to discuss in the meantime. The first one is episode 5.5.
As most of you know, we have had some trouble in the past with changing artists. We are hoping to iron out a few of those inconsistencies as we find new workflows that allow for better consistency. With that in mind, we are re-rendering a few of the scenes from previous releases to try and improve the quality of the game.
5.5 is not just a few fresh renders. We originally planned this game to be a small niche product but we underestimated the love people have for bimbos and we would like to broaden the appeal. I have started tweaking the dialogue and the options in the game to allow a completely non-sharing option so NTR will be fully avoidable. This isn’t a huge change but it will alter Randall’s thoughts about particular situations. The biggest change will be the nightclub scene for which I have added a third route that will not involve Sue hooking up with a random guy. It will not be a huge deviation from the story but situations may play out differently for those who wish to have Sue all to themselves.
One other small update. We are also working on a piece of bonus content. This will be a short stand-alone scene of a younger Sue and Lucia getting up to mischief before the events that led Sue to abandon her wilder ways. This will be soon available to patrons of the $15 tier and higher.
We’ll keep you updated as things progress.
Sinburn

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021

Developers Update
15 hours ago
Hello, Bimbo fans.
Monday morning and we are getting revved up for more production on MBD.
Episode 6 is in production but we have some other things to discuss in the meantime. The first one is episode 5.5.
As most of you know, we have had some trouble in the past with changing artists. We are hoping to iron out a few of those inconsistencies as we find new workflows that allow for better consistency. With that in mind, we are re-rendering a few of the scenes from previous releases to try and improve the quality of the game.
5.5 is not just a few fresh renders. We originally planned this game to be a small niche product but we underestimated the love people have for bimbos and we would like to broaden the appeal. I have started tweaking the dialogue and the options in the game to allow a completely non-sharing option so NTR will be fully avoidable. This isn’t a huge change but it will alter Randall’s thoughts about particular situations. The biggest change will be the nightclub scene for which I have added a third route that will not involve Sue hooking up with a random guy. It will not be a huge deviation from the story but situations may play out differently for those who wish to have Sue all to themselves.
One other small update. We are also working on a piece of bonus content. This will be a short stand-alone scene of a younger Sue and Lucia getting up to mischief before the events that led Sue to abandon her wilder ways. This will be soon available to patrons of the $15 tier and higher.
We’ll keep you updated as things progress.
Sinburn

Thanks for sharing the devlog.

Reactions: Chemish

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Even with this warning the anti ntr crowd comes and convinces the dev to make the game diffrent for them, must be nice.
Well personally I tried to get a non-NTR path in this when they first posted it because there's aren't many good bimbofiction VNs out there (I can think of one, there might be more but they must all be 2D anime style BS) so hopefully the content will be prioritized in the order in the OP, Bimbofication, Corruption and then NTR.

Last edited:

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Slow Burn, however I am really enjoying the game so far. Loving the direction and the options. Really looking foreword to more with Mc and Sue. Looking foreword to more Theo content as well. Maybe some Mc/Sue/Theo/Lucia content. That would be so fucking hot.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes