3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Sweetyannie

May 5, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
How do I download v.5?? I don't understand this downloading process, please help

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where are they gonna go?
you got a cave they could crawl into and bang lined up 4 them already?

May 27, 2017
Did the MC already stole his brother's wife ?
HA, as if! There hasn't been a single sexual scene in these 5 updates. The tags and "Genre" tab usually get updated to represent current content, and as it shows now, there's zilch. This VN needs to refocus itself, because you can't even call this a slow burn. It's a fairly refreshing concept, but it's badly executed, and there aren't enough redeeming features to stick with this slog. Better move on to VNs that have at least one of these things: compelling writing, endearing characters, hot models and actual sexual content, because "My Brother's Wife" lacks all of the above.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah it's a slow burn game, I get it it's better for the actual flow of a game etc. etc. but it really doesn't suit the patreon model imo

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Pine Box ordered as I am not going to see anything worth seeing in my lifetime. It begs the question why would anybody support this game on Patreon or anywhere else? Slow burn is more like no burn at all.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Yea, I cancelled my patron. Its not even worth leaking. There is nothing there for the price he puts on the product. Empty game that is going nowhere.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
blueballsimulator10.x!
If you have played the first release, you have seen all.
5 versions out now and NOTHING new compared to version 0.1

I wouldn't call this "slow burn" - i would call this "stand still"

Honestly: time to move on to other games which at least get "real" updates

Last edited:
Reactions: Panos24

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
A bit disappointed with the update.
The only girl that interests me is "brother's wife". Unfortunately, once again, there is no progress with her.
Same for me, i have more fun with some "accidental groping", wardrobe malfuntions... and just hanging around the wife than getting blown at the strip club.

Should've at least given the option of choosing a girl that looks like the wife.

Reactions: m4pII
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes