3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
It's out for 25$ patrons....

Hi everyone. After a long wait here comes finally the version 0.5 of my brother's wife. As I already said in previous post, this update is about the relationship between our hero and his brother and we will see them spending some time together.
You may have noticed that the development of this update has been longer than the previous ones. That's true. But the last update took me 2 months exactly to release a little bit more than 200 unique images while this one took me a little bit more than 3 months to release 400 unique images. So this update is twice the size of the previous one.
This update includes:
-400 unique rendering images
- 6 animation of a total duration of 25 seconds made from 150 unique animation frames. The videos have been improved by AI increasing the fps and making them more fluid. So all the videos are now composed of +1500 frames.
You can find the version of the game for windows, mac and android.
I could test only the windows version, so I don't guarantee the others. in case of problem with these versions, please let me know
Last thing, because of the waiting time for this one, I will reduce a little bit the gap of the update release between each patreon level.

I hope you will have fun and I wish you a good time

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

TuXido

May 9, 2018
i seem to go to an early ending after the first foot massage and the dinner with wife.... when i played the first time the story has more to it but now im just stuck there... any leads?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Reactions: Anders Niet
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes