3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

CowboyLittlepaws

Oct 1, 2020
View attachment 1054232

Overview:
Three years ago, when Cole's parents had just died, his older brother Alan, now his legal guardian, decided to send him to study at the other end of the world. Having rarely seen each other during those years, the two brothers are unfortunately not very close. Now a graduate of this prestigious school, Cole is back to the country where he will live with his brother until he chooses his new life. In the meantime, Alan has married Jennifer, a nice and pretty young woman with whom Cole will also have to live. How will this cohabitation evolve? And will Cole get closer to his brother or rather to his beautiful wife? The choice is yours!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-17
Release Date: 2021-09-04
Developer: Beanie Guy Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: WT Mod - Cheat Mod - WT/CHEAT MOD

*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 1054275 View attachment 1054272 View attachment 1054273 View attachment 1054276 View attachment 1054274
when is the next part of the story coming out ?

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I'm liking this game a lot because it's a great idea, but the last update felt like a missed chance to add choices to build the relationship between the MC and Jennifer. If the MC makes her beg for the foot massage after she suggests it, the choice suggests that he's willing to push some boundaries. From then on, though, when she tries to playfully coax him into continuing the massage, it doesn't feel like he's the same person, which goes against the moment's mischievous and flirtatious tone. An option for a choice could have been for the MC to teasingly take her foot, give it a kiss, and tell her to stop being so annoying before putting it back down to resume watching the show, or something similar. This would continue the back-and-forth playfulness between the two, building the relationship.

Reactions: 2016er

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I would eagerly wait for the update.

If developer reading this and if he respects we "free loaders" here enough to read their suggestions, then a very small one from me.

Don't complicated the story man, Keep it simple, don't keep loose ends by introducing new charectar here and there now and if possible try not drag one project too long.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
If you drag a story longer by branching it out and keeping too many loose ends then you are not only just makes the story complicated for us consumers but making it hectic for u to work the story out keeping all the plot points on the mind, ultimately the pressure would be too much and it will get abandoned.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi everyone.
Some time ago I launched a poll to choose the design of a new character: The best friend of jennifer. Well, here is what the patreons have decided. Among the 3 models that were proposed it is Isabella who won the election.Moreover it is a real plebiscite that received our beautiful latina since almost all the votes were in her favor. This proves that you my dear patrons are people of taste because, I should not admit it, but the beautiful Isabella was also my favorite. So congratulations again to her and let's welcome her. And don't worry, be patient, you will soon meet this charming young woman.

And here a little pics of the two friends together

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Hi everyone. It's time for me to do a little update on the next release. Here are some news about the 0.5:

- This update will mainly revolve around the two brothers and will give us the opportunity to deepen their relationship.

- For the first time our hero will finally leave the house and discover new places: notably the office where his brother works. This place is quite important because a good part of the story will be developed around Alan's work.

- Then, and I know that for some it was quite expected, our hero will finally find one (or evenseveral) occasion to have some fun with girls. And yes his little (but not so little) bird will get some act.

- Finally, because of the amount of work I have to do, I think it will take a bit longer than usual, especially because of the new places I will add. Having particular needs for these places I couldn't buy ready made assets but would have to do a lot of 3d modeling by myself. However I estimate that the update will be done in November at the latest but not later.

That's it for now, I'll keep you in touch and wish you all the best.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Here is a small preview of the entrance of the company where Alan works.
Most of the work is finished and except for a few small elements it is almost finished. I just have to decorate it. Add some furniture, plants and some other small details and it will be ready to welcome our hero.
I specify that I created everything myself from scratch and that we can only see a small part of the office.
1636656186465.png

But what is Jennifer doing in our hero's room so early? Does she want to ask him something? Or does she just want to "check" something?
1636656246572.png

Nothing like a good shower. Obviously our hero has just finished because he is drying his hair. But, hey it looks like the door behind is open. Is he showering with the door wide open or is someone barging in during his ablutions?
1636656289345.png

Oops it looks like Jennifer is in a very tricky situation. And obviously she didn't expect to see what she has in front of her.
1636656343004.png

No, our beautiful redhead is not scratching a mosquito bite or performing a control self-examination. She's just doing what anyone would do if they had the chance to have them at hand.
1636656384552.png

2016er

Jun 20, 2017

Here is a small preview of the entrance of the company where Alan works.
Most of the work is finished and except for a few small elements it is almost finished. I just have to decorate it. Add some furniture, plants and some other small details and it will be ready to welcome our hero.
I specify that I created everything myself from scratch and that we can only see a small part of the office.
View attachment 1495650

But what is Jennifer doing in our hero's room so early? Does she want to ask him something? Or does she just want to "check" something?
View attachment 1495651

Nothing like a good shower. Obviously our hero has just finished because he is drying his hair. But, hey it looks like the door behind is open. Is he showering with the door wide open or is someone barging in during his ablutions?
View attachment 1495654

Oops it looks like Jennifer is in a very tricky situation. And obviously she didn't expect to see what she has in front of her.
View attachment 1495657

No, our beautiful redhead is not scratching a mosquito bite or performing a control self-examination. She's just doing what anyone would do if they had the chance to have them at hand.
View attachment 1495659
Nice previews, can't wait to see the return of my favourite redhead babe.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi everyone. It's time for me to come and give you a little update on the development of the game. I know that for some people it may seem a bit long compared to the other updates (and I admit that I also have this feeling sometimes). However if the development is long the update will be too. The last one had 200 images (without animation) and this one will have more than 300 (without animation). So we stay in a good ratio time / size of the game. I still have some work to do, especially on the coding and rendering of some animations. For the moment I'm on time to release the game this month and I'm doing everything to make it happen (yesterday I worked until 5am before falling asleep on my keyboard ^^).
Anyway I thank you for your patience and hope you will hold on a little longer, we are not far from getting there. Then when it will be released we will discuss all together to make a point on the development of the game and see what could be improved. But we'll talk about it later.

I say to you soon and hope you are all well.

Well not really, for the moment it is necessary to pass the cerberus of any company: the receptionist.

1637519468217.png

It's hard to say what this young woman is doing kneeling next to this car. But one thing is sure, she seems to have a nice little ass.
1637519521446.png

As my mother used to say, behind every door there' s a surprise. And believe me, you'll like this one.
1637519561547.png

Yeah I can see you don't care. How can I blame you, it's not really what catches the eye first.
1637519605453.png

I said in the eyes!!!!!!!!!!
1637519653204.png

2016er

Jun 20, 2017

Hi everyone. It's time for me to come and give you a little update on the development of the game. I know that for some people it may seem a bit long compared to the other updates (and I admit that I also have this feeling sometimes). However if the development is long the update will be too. The last one had 200 images (without animation) and this one will have more than 300 (without animation). So we stay in a good ratio time / size of the game. I still have some work to do, especially on the coding and rendering of some animations. For the moment I'm on time to release the game this month and I'm doing everything to make it happen (yesterday I worked until 5am before falling asleep on my keyboard ^^).
Anyway I thank you for your patience and hope you will hold on a little longer, we are not far from getting there. Then when it will be released we will discuss all together to make a point on the development of the game and see what could be improved. But we'll talk about it later.

I say to you soon and hope you are all well.

Well not really, for the moment it is necessary to pass the cerberus of any company: the receptionist.

View attachment 1512255

It's hard to say what this young woman is doing kneeling next to this car. But one thing is sure, she seems to have a nice little ass.
View attachment 1512256

As my mother used to say, behind every door there' s a surprise. And believe me, you'll like this one.
View attachment 1512257

Yeah I can see you don't care. How can I blame you, it's not really what catches the eye first.
View attachment 1512258

I said in the eyes!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 1512260
Great render developer, it's hard to follow deadline for not so professional developer, from burn out to other serious commitment, lots of issues.
What's important that you enjoy doing the thing and be honest with ur patron regarding any problems.

Don't let urself burnout from pressure, waiting for it with patience.

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes