3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I thought this wasn't bad. I found the wife to be a nice lady and she's pretty cute when she was asking for a foot massage and stuff (even if she's not exactly my type, I like lil' titties). And it works well that the brother is such a dick as it'd be fun to really cuck him. A few things though...

I had the MC call his brother for a ride, but then he was surprised about him being there - makes no sense.

I'd have liked the MC to have the option to be more vocal. For example, I want him to tell the wife that no vacations was BS when it first comes up, I hate it when those little things linger, he easily coulda continued the conversation as she left the room to check on stuff. Or when the brother is going on about being self-made but the MC thinks that the father paid for it all - I'd rather have had an option for him to say that.

The 'a' menu seems to have been disabled, you know where you can set it to a standard font and things, and while the font in the game was fine, I'd have liked to have used the text scaling to make it a bit bigger. I don't think I've ever noticed that not being in a game I thought it was a default feature of renpy.

My main problem with the game though is that the stats are never explained. I liked the wife so was going for love rather than hate (but does this enable/lockout sex content, or change the flavour of it). I disliked the brother so went with hate rather than love points there as I'd like to go full revenge on him, but then later brother points and enemy points are introduced... so what does what?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Could someone make a patch to either replace the font with something a touch more readable ... or at least make it larger - maybe bold?

Reactions: Panos24

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Oh -- I hate dream sequences so much. They dont add anything to a story and are just a way to put the MC and main LI in a sex scene early on. I just skipped that, because I dont care about that stuff. And then the update ist really boring ..
I would have preferred more content over the dream sequence, but overall, I liked this. I look forward to what comes next. Typically, I like when they add a milf into a story but in this case, I'd rather they stick with the main two for now.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
  • Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Panos24

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
My Brother's Wife v0.4 - Walkthrough Mod v0.1

Features:
Shows points on choices (see images)​
Adds an option to skip the handjob scene​
Adds an option to skip the free roam event​

Mod Previews
View attachment 1293240 View attachment 1293241 View attachment 1293242 View attachment 1293243 View attachment 1293244

The cheat mod made by BrandyYT will also work with this WT Mod
(So you can install both mods if you wish)
How to add cheats can you s
- My Brother's Wife [v0.3] Cheat Mod

Download : Mega

- Unofficial Android With RICHO WT. Mod + My Cheat Mod

Download : Mega

Join For More:
How to apply cheats

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
...(Random unreadable reply)... Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

I mean I'd be pretty a pissed wife too if my grumpy husband said that to me seven times.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes