3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
can you please share update news as well?
dont think it has been shared around:unsure:

Hi everyone. I have news that is both good and bad. Bad because I will have to take another week to finish the 3.5 version. The good news is that this version will be much bigger than what I originally planned.

Normally I had planned that it would be a small release with no more than 80 or 90 new renders and no animation.

But actually I made more than 140 renders and some small animations. Moreover I decided to add one more scene, which should make everyone happy since it's a naughty scene.

That's why I need this little extra time. And even with this delay I think it will still be the biggest release for the time spent waiting. So I'm hurrying to finish it and I'll deliver it soon.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Not bad. Looking forward to future versions. I might wait a few versions till there's a "vaginal sex" tag though.

One thing I noticed was the perspective of the secretary vs MC in the car. MC looks like a midget and the secretary looks like she's 6'4 or taller:
perspective.png

MC being small isn't really a big issue for me, but he isn't in other scenes. He's a similar height as the principal, the black classmate behind him on the podium and his brother.

The reason I suggested 6'4 for the secretary is that she's sitting the same way I do and I'm 6'5.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Not bad. Looking forward to future versions. I might wait a few versions till there's a "vaginal sex" tag though.

One thing I noticed was the perspective of the secretary vs MC in the car. MC looks like a midget and the secretary looks like she's 6'4 or taller:
View attachment 1368005

MC being small isn't really a big issue for me, but he isn't in other scenes. He's a similar height as the principal, the black classmate behind him on the podium and his brother.

The reason I suggested 6'4 for the secretary is that she's sitting the same way I do and I'm 6'5.
She might have a booster seat, :LOL:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

View attachment 1368005

You actually see her from the side in the image just before or after. It's just a normal seat. Her seat height is normal.
she is just trying to fit herself on a large dildo, losing no time in her preparations for a proper ride!
is she seems to be a bit "elevated", it is perfectly understandable:WeSmart:

btw Mac182 are there some happy or just standardized devs news ( )?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
I'm here to give you a last update on the 0.3.5 version. As I told you initially the 0.3.5 should be a small transitional update: no more than 80-90 renders. Well I'm sorry but I couldn't do it. Indeed I'm sorry to announce that the next update will not have 90 renders but about 200 unique renders and about as many animation renders. So considering these more than 400 renders, I say fuck you to the 0.3.5 and welcome to the 0.4.

Moreover the release of this update is only a matter of day. All the renders and writing are done. All I have to do is post work on the images, edit my animations and code everything in the game. This gives us a release before the end of the month.

For this update I will try to make a mac and android version but I never did it so I don't want to promise it for now.

Another small news. you may have seen that at the beginning of the month there was a poll about a character to come. Well the "patreons" have made their choice, Jennifer's best friend will be a caliente Latina. As for Diana, you will be asked to contribute to the creation of this character. So stay tuned if you want to participate in its development, it will be soon.

To finish, once the next update is out, I will make a small point on the development of the game, to give you an idea of its next evolutions. And I would also like to set up something (survey, questionnaire, or other) to have a little bit your opinion on the development of the game.

In the meantime, see you soon and i wish you all the best
Here please

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Don't tell me he's referring to the end of September and not the end of August... :HideThePain:
not telling anything, only pointing to the facts - "month" isnt specified - it could be this one, or next one, or next....and better to not start with "year":HideThePain:
regardless, always hoping for the best, aka "this one":BootyTime:

Jun 17, 2021
not telling anything, only pointing to the facts - "month" isnt specified - it could be this one, or next one, or next....and better to not start with "year":HideThePain:
regardless, always hoping for the best, aka "this one":BootyTime:
I appreciate your thought. I'll just wait for further info and be patience 'cause it appears BeanieGuyStudio it's a one-man team, making waiting periods comprehensibly long. In the end, I trust the wait will be worth it.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I have to say that 99% of the times I see the cheating tag I don't touch it. Not my thing. I don't know why I touched this one, it was probably the girl pics and the fact that, if I remember correctly, his brother sent him away or something. I thought " maybe his brother is a douche and..." which doesn't makes it right. Still, I went for it and I'm loving it. I hope it doesn't go dark so some planned tags, if we are to expect more, would be nice.

Thank you and good luck.

Reactions: PanchoPistolas33

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
release schedule :
Actually out for 25$ patrons
09/11 out for 15$
09/17 for all the other tiers

Good news, folks. Here the release of version 0.4 of my brother's wife for Elite patreons. Today the windows version is released and in the next few days I will try to release mac and Android versions.
First of all I want to apologize for the little extra delay compared to what I said but the end of this update was more complicated than expected. First of all I was sick for a few days and then I had some difficulties with the coding (especially with the control of the movies at the end).
So as expected this update is the biggest since the beginning, with more than 200 frames of rendering and 200 frames of animations.
I also replaced about ten frames from the previous version for coherence reasons (Jennifer was holding the wrong foot in the forest).

So with this new update: the game contains now more than 750 unique frames and more than 400 frames of animation.

That's all for now, stay tuned and have fun.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Android port with this mod pls

H
yup, this game is unplayable without cheats/mods...apart from huuuge amount of content, there is just too many paths, branches, stats...and on top of that freeroam/sandbox element makes it 10x worse...
man, a good plea, hopefully someone will mod it asap!
after v0.3, we will get v0.4? no v0.3.5? i thought it was there in making...
I thought reading shouldnt be that hard....for one who knows how to write at least....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes