3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
and you are still here on f95z:oops::FacePalm:
man, do get out of here asap, the whole site is a virus...though, you probably are doomed already..rip.
Maybe I should clarify that my computer immediately deleted it

Just saying it wouldn't be the first game on here that has some sketchy shit coming with it

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Not known winrar to say that, How do you extract it? do you right click on the archive and click "Extract to MyBrothersWife-0.3-pc.zip, or open winrar and do it that way? (I am assuming you are on pc)
Does it say it when you are trying to download rather than extract? and have you tried any of the different download options, not just the one? or a different unzip program like 7zip.

mongomann

Feb 11, 2018
Not known winrar to say that, How do you extract it? do you right click on the archive and click "Extract to MyBrothersWife-0.3-pc.zip, or open winrar and do it that way? (I am assuming you are on pc)
Does it say it when you are trying to download rather than extract? and have you tried any of the different download options, not just the one? or a different unzip program like 7zip.
i open it and extract it by dragging it out, but when i do that windows defender is saying its a harmful file in it. And this is win 8.1 i sold my pc and just use my old pc for easy tasks and games, since i rarely play games anymore

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I would try turning off windows defender just while you extract and open the game.
Have not used win 8.1 in a while so follow this link to show you how to turn windows defender on or off.
Hope this helps

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

In version 0.3.5, discover diana the new character chosen by Elite members and huge fan. Say hello to this neighbor who came to visit our dear little "couple".
1628193775534.png

Why is Jennifer in this position? A sudden crisis of faith? Begging for forgiveness? Or maybe begging for sex? (so soon?)
Find out why Jennifer looks so supplicant in version 0.3.5 of my brothers wife
1628193816883.png

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
To save this game from no sexual content tag
I'd be surprised if anything more than a peck on the cheek happens before this time next year TBH...most likely, she's asking the MC to talk to his brother into taking her out to a romantic dinner, so she can reconnect with her husband.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
To save this game from no sexual content tag
I'd be surprised if anything more than a peck on the cheek happens before this time next year TBH...most likely, she's asking the MC to talk to his brother into taking her out to a romantic dinner, so she can reconnect with her husband.
and why do you think Diana/neighbor is here for?
or "no sex"/"blueballing" stands till there is no proper action with main girl?

Dr70_1

May 13, 2020

In version 0.3.5, discover diana the new character chosen by Elite members and huge fan. Say hello to this neighbor who came to visit our dear little "couple".
View attachment 1337674

Why is Jennifer in this position? A sudden crisis of faith? Begging for forgiveness? Or maybe begging for sex? (so soon?)
Find out why Jennifer looks so supplicant in version 0.3.5 of my brothers wife
View attachment 1337675
Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: PanchoPistolas33

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Wow but what's going on?
Did our hero go to Abstergo to test an animus?
Maybe he got a small role in a peplum?
Or maybe it's just Wednesday, and on Wednesday he likes to wear dresses to change a bit.

Jennifer "It's funny it's something long and hard. I wonder what it could be.
Maybe he was hungry and forgot a salami in his pocket."

Hey guys, play version 0.3.5 and find out if Jennifer is really that naive( or dumb).

It's not really a burrow, but I hope we'll see some fur in it anyway.

Obviously Jennifer doesn't seem to mind that our hero is dripping with sweat. On the contrary, looking at her, she seems to appreciate the fact that our hero's muscles are so shiny.

Don't be afraid, folks. I reassure you. NO , Jennifer doesn't hide a chemical weapon in her shoes.
And no, our hero didn't pass out from some awful smell of moldy cheese.
Discover what happens to our hero in the 0.3.5

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Wow but what's going on?
Did our hero go to Abstergo to test an animus?
Maybe he got a small role in a peplum?
Or maybe it's just Wednesday, and on Wednesday he likes to wear dresses to change a bit.

Jennifer "It's funny it's something long and hard. I wonder what it could be.
Maybe he was hungry and forgot a salami in his pocket."

Hey guys, play version 0.3.5 and find out if Jennifer is really that naive( or dumb).

It's not really a burrow, but I hope we'll see some fur in it anyway.

Obviously Jennifer doesn't seem to mind that our hero is dripping with sweat. On the contrary, looking at her, she seems to appreciate the fact that our hero's muscles are so shiny.

Don't be afraid, folks. I reassure you. NO , Jennifer doesn't hide a chemical weapon in her shoes.
And no, our hero didn't pass out from some awful smell of moldy cheese.
Discover what happens to our hero in the 0.3.5

can you please share update news as well?
dont think it has been shared around:unsure:

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes