3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think everybody is waiting on the redhead but she seems like the grand prize in this VN and MC probably won't be able to get her until end game. At least that's the way it seems to be playing out to me. I don't mind waiting on her but jeez let us have some fun with other girls during the wait for her.
I do like slow burn, but where would be the fun if u only get her at the end ?
I mean, i really want tons of scenarios where u can have fun with her and cuck that brick of brother.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I like it so far and also love that the main LI is somewhat realistic and not some plastic surgery looking freak. Although, she seriously needs some foot care. Her foot looks like it belongs to a woman twice her age or maybe a ballerina(they get some serious damage to their feet).

screenshot0001.png

Also, game needs a little proofreading. Not really spelling errors but several syntax errors. Using the incorrect word for a given situation.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I also understand the slow burn with sis-in-law, but at least let MC have some fun with random girls until he can get sis. It's really not that difficult....or is it?
Yea but then some would complain if there is too many side characters and call it a "fuckfest" type game.
I’m guessing one path will be a MMF right? It’s feels kinda obvious.
It wouldn't surprise me, I can totally see the brothers high fiving while tag teaming the red head. I can also see the brother being gay also, and there being a route.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Oh lord, its so short ... - this story is so funny that as a result it happened much too quickly ...
The husband is a handsome man by the way ... - I wonder if there might not be a path with something ambiguous between these two so cute brothers in the next updates for the rest of this novel ... Then there is something quite odd between the two of them ...
I wouldnt be surprised to see a heterosexual path, a bisexual (with the brother and his wife at the same time), and homosexual (between the brothers) ... - I know, in all cases it's incest , but the story is so funny (and the three of them are quite cute) that I think because of that I wouldn't have any objections to this type of thing.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
In simple terms netorare is where you get cucked, netori is where you do the cucking.

Frankly, I would have been rather taking for a wild -menage-à-trois-, then they are both very cute, so that there would be no cuckolding between anyone and they would all be willing in their relationship. - (since in any case whatever happens it is incest ...)

Reactions: Atlius

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
My Brother's Wife v0.3 - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Features:
Shows points on choices (see images)​
Adds an option to skip the handjob scene​
Adds an option to skip the free roam event​
Fixes some bugs (player name error and missing images)​

Download: Workupload

Thank You so much.
I had a question though will the saves from ripson mod work with this or I have to play all over from start.

Thank you again for the MOD.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I had a question though will the saves from ripson mod work with this or I have to play all over from start.
They should work, however it's always advised to start a fresh game if using a different mod.
(just in case conflicts do happen)

Also do you know anything about ripson's mod?
I know that it could do with being checked again, due to things not matching:

ripson.png

There's also another one where it says hug/wave and hugging doesn't increase Wife Love, but their mod states it does.

Also the 'grope her' isn't a bad option and their mod highlights it in red, it's more of an Easter egg option which I recommend doing (nothing bad happens if you select it with regards to points.. or anything else for that matter) ;)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes