3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Just a small continuity error. In the prologue, the brother has a beard and mustache. On day 1, he is clean shaven. At the beginning of day 2 he has his beard and mustache again. How'd he grow his hair out that fast? LoL.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Okay. Just a small continuity error. In the prologue, the brother has a beard and mustache. On day 1, he is clean shaven. At the beginning of day 2 he has his beard and mustache again. How'd he grow his hair out that fast? LoL.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I commented about this a while back. Either he switches with his evil alternate universe goatee equipped self when going to work, or else he has a Lee press on goatee that he uses when he puts on his suit.

• Haha
Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. Was looking at the Genre list. Doesn't say anything about sex with anyone. Will there be and those tags weren't added? It says cheating, but I don't think a little flirting is counted as cheating. But that's just my opinion.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port My Brother's Wife [v0.3] APK -

LH86

Apr 10, 2018
Is anyone else getting an "access denied" error when trying to extract the files?
Kinda. I'm being told by the computer that there is a virus or some other unwanted file in the compressed file.
So I'm not able to unzip at all.

Edit: I tried downloading again from a different link on the first page. It ended up being deleted directly, not even sent to the recycle bin.

Last edited:

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
This looks good. Maybe some day it will be released on MacOS so us non-PC types can enjoy it and support it financially.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This looks good. Maybe some day it will be released on MacOS so us non-PC types can enjoy it and support it financially.
yeah, it is impossible to play this renpy game on mac ever, yup.
otherwise there would be a bumping crowd of supporters surely.
the same goes for mac-only renpy games (though a hypothetical case) - no way those could be played on pc, ever....

well, at least, i feel much better now after posting this complain/note:Kappa:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
yeah, it is impossible to play this renpy game on mac ever, yup.
otherwise there would be a bumping crowd of supporters surely.
the same goes for mac-only renpy games (though a hypothetical case) - no way those could be played on pc, ever....

well, at least, i feel much better now after posting this complain/note:Kappa:
Can you use a pc emulator or do Mac's not support them?

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes