3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I liked this update. I'm only playing the love path rather than the dominance path at the moment so it looks like I missed some good content in this update, but it is nice to see that the flirting didn't stop just because the brother finally saw fit to come home. The paths are starting to feel more distinct than in previous updates so I am actually excited to do a second playthrough being a horse's ass to the sister-in-law. Still, it was heartwarming to see how gentle she was waiting on him in bed and how much she appreciated his attention in general, and I imagine that isn't as present in the dominance path.

Reactions: PanchoPistolas33

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Are there other LIs besides the wife? I think the overview is over selling her abit lol young and beautiful.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

Hi everyone and happy Easter (a little late). I'm here to give you a little update on the development of the game. Initially I wanted for the next update to try to make two days in one go. But I've been really sick for the last two weeks and I almost couldn't work on my computer during that time, so I don't think it will be possible. So unless there is a miracle the next update will only be one day. I'm not making a firm prediction but I hope to release it during the month of May. At the moment I have about 100 renders and that's a little less than a third of the story, so it's reasonable to think that the next update should be between 300 and 400 renders.

Anyway now I'll be able to get back to it and I'll keep you posted on the progress of the game.

Take care and see you soon

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Hi everyone and happy Easter (a little late). I'm here to give you a little update on the development of the game. Initially I wanted for the next update to try to make two days in one go. But I've been really sick for the last two weeks and I almost couldn't work on my computer during that time, so I don't think it will be possible. So unless there is a miracle the next update will only be one day. I'm not making a firm prediction but I hope to release it during the month of May. At the moment I have about 100 renders and that's a little less than a third of the story, so it's reasonable to think that the next update should be between 300 and 400 renders.

Anyway now I'll be able to get back to it and I'll keep you posted on the progress of the game.

One day at a time is fine. We are pretty used to that pace.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
NewTricks comonnn mate! He's trying his best! Let's encourage him instead of discouraging him! He deserves it! Cuz he gave un am amazing vn! And that too it's his first ever vn! May he get well soon and keep making progress to deliver an amazing update We support u dev!
I wasn't aiming to discourage the dev. Just letting them know that they don't need to double their output just to please us if it is too much work for them. We are used to playing one day per update and the pace has worked out well so far.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017

Get past dear developer... i hope you feel much better , we would love to have even little update for april.. have a nice day.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Jennifer was so impatient to see her friend and finally here she is. We can say that she is very happy to see her, and I hope you will be too.
1652208017928.png

When you have a friend over, the best way to relax is to have a drink in the sun. We talk, we laugh, we get to know each other. Perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon
1652208073761.png

That's the problem when you take a shower at someone else's house, you don't have all your stuff and you have to rely on what you brought in your bag. That's why Bella seems to be in a hurry to get something to wear.
1652208108922.png

Actually she doesn't seem to be in that much of a hurry. Obviously she has time for a little chat. A naked chat.
1652208142487.png

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

Jennifer was so impatient to see her friend and finally here she is. We can say that she is very happy to see her, and I hope you will be too.
View attachment 1804177

When you have a friend over, the best way to relax is to have a drink in the sun. We talk, we laugh, we get to know each other. Perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon
View attachment 1804181

That's the problem when you take a shower at someone else's house, you don't have all your stuff and you have to rely on what you brought in your bag. That's why Bella seems to be in a hurry to get something to wear.
View attachment 1804182

Actually she doesn't seem to be in that much of a hurry. Obviously she has time for a little chat. A naked chat.
View attachment 1804183
Its been a long time since y play this one,but looking at the last patreon posts,I just hope that the visit of the friend does not result in the typical "oh my friend is bisexual and it turns out that Jennifer is too" Bs :LUL:.... and rather it is an opportunity for the mc to have sex and that also "coincidentally" Jennifer see them maybe....:WeSmart:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Let´s hope we see some progress with MC and Jennifer
Imo if it is well implemented, the friend's visit could be the trigger for something to happen between Mc and Jennifer, she can discover them having sex and maybe without realizing it feel jealous, maybe have a conversation where the friend asks about the mc and she answers little or she seems jealous of the questions and the friend, noticing that, takes action with the mc. (I just hope it's not the typical trope: they're friends and they "experimented" in their youth,so some groping is fine...kind of bs)

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog and LSC82
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes