3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi everyone.
I'm here to make a little update on the development of the game. Considering the current progress of the game, it's sure that I won't be able to release it before the end of the month. For several reasons the progress of the project is quite slow, the main one being technical. For this next version I have a lot of scenes that take place at night or in a dark atmosphere and this has an important impact on the speed of rendering my scenes. Lately it takes me more than 2 hours for a single image. This plus the fact that my equipment is a bit outdated, (I render with a 1070Ti for those who know what I'm talking about); this necessarily lengthens my production time. That's why, the game will be more likely to be released in June than in May. Still, I'm making progress, I've passed the 200 unique renders and I don't count the animation renders.
Despite everything I stay motivated and do my best to move forward as fast as possible.
I wish you all the best and I say to you soon.

PS: By the way I'm seriously thinking about improving my hardware, to be able to speed up my productivity.

This is the Pulse effect, the hippest club in town. Come here to unleash yourself all night long to the sound of the most intoxicating music. Here all the dreams are allowed you will find the best alcohol and the prettiest girls.
1653412470325.png

I wanted to keep the girls' look for their party a little longer a secret. So to be excused I'll show you one of the most interesting views of their outfits. And I promise soon I'll show you all the efforts made by the girls to be sexy for this occasion.
1653412508666.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Hi everyone.
I'm here to make a little update on the development of the game. Considering the current progress of the game, it's sure that I won't be able to release it before the end of the month. For several reasons the progress of the project is quite slow, the main one being technical. For this next version I have a lot of scenes that take place at night or in a dark atmosphere and this has an important impact on the speed of rendering my scenes. Lately it takes me more than 2 hours for a single image. This plus the fact that my equipment is a bit outdated, (I render with a 1070Ti for those who know what I'm talking about); this necessarily lengthens my production time. That's why, the game will be more likely to be released in June than in May. Still, I'm making progress, I've passed the 200 unique renders and I don't count the animation renders.
Despite everything I stay motivated and do my best to move forward as fast as possible.
I wish you all the best and I say to you soon.

PS: By the way I'm seriously thinking about improving my hardware, to be able to speed up my productivity.

This is the Pulse effect, the hippest club in town. Come here to unleash yourself all night long to the sound of the most intoxicating music. Here all the dreams are allowed you will find the best alcohol and the prettiest girls.
View attachment 1828510

I wanted to keep the girls' look for their party a little longer a secret. So to be excused I'll show you one of the most interesting views of their outfits. And I promise soon I'll show you all the efforts made by the girls to be sexy for this occasion.
View attachment 1828511
I used to render on a 1070 myself and it is painful and even more so in darker scenes so I feel your pain so I have offered to do the rendering for him but no reply

Last edited:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
We can assume that, since devs last posting on Patreon was at 24. May:

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
We can assume that, since devs last posting on Patreon was at 24. May:
that's right, he said the update would be shorter, so it would come out sooner. This silence makes me think it will come out short and late too.

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes