3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
View attachment 1875276

It looks like the girls are on fire. Will this be a good thing for you or not. It's up to you to find out by joining the party.
View attachment 1875278
View attachment 1875279

Dancing is the best way to bring people closer . Obviously no woman seems to resist to your dance moves.

Hi, I'm just stopping by to say hello and tell you that the game development is still going on.
At the moment I have more than 370 unique renders done and more than a hundred animation renders finished. I still have a few renders to finish (which should bring us to over 400 I think). The writing work is also well advanced so I'm optimistic that the release will be done by June. In the meantime I thank you for your patience and support and I think you will be happy with the next update.
I'm going back to work and I'll see you soon.
How far will the Lady´s go? i´m looking forward to it

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
View attachment 1875276

It looks like the girls are on fire. Will this be a good thing for you or not. It's up to you to find out by joining the party.
View attachment 1875278
View attachment 1875279

Dancing is the best way to bring people closer . Obviously no woman seems to resist to your dance moves.

Hi, I'm just stopping by to say hello and tell you that the game development is still going on.
At the moment I have more than 370 unique renders done and more than a hundred animation renders finished. I still have a few renders to finish (which should bring us to over 400 I think). The writing work is also well advanced so I'm optimistic that the release will be done by June. In the meantime I thank you for your patience and support and I think you will be happy with the next update.
you forgott one

Which of these beautiful young women would you choose to be your dance partner (at least for now)
1655491516820.png

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
I´m pretty shure we can get really naughty with Isabella but how far we will go with Jen, a kiss ,a bit groping?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: heart_og

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have asked the dev what asset he has used for Jen so now we wait for a reply

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
any news on update?
Only news that we have

Last edited:

heart_og

Jun 5, 2020
it has been ages. i am starving for new content. hopefully, we will get one soon. my cockaroo is now turning limp and i have so much pain built up inside

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi guys, just a quick note to let you know that I've finally finished my image renderings. We are over 450 images. To give you an idea the last update had 312 unique images and my biggest one had 398. So here we are, a new record. I still have 2 animations to render, it should take about 20 hours. As far as the writing is concerned, I must have done 85 to 90%, so it's almost done. Then I'll have to do the cleaning of the images, the translation and the scripting. We are almost at the finish line. I would say about a big week of work ahead. I will come back tomorrow to leave you some previews, now I really need to sleep ^^.
Bye all and have courage, it's coming soon.

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021

Hi guys, just a quick note to let you know that I've finally finished my image renderings. We are over 450 images. To give you an idea the last update had 312 unique images and my biggest one had 398. So here we are, a new record. I still have 2 animations to render, it should take about 20 hours. As far as the writing is concerned, I must have done 85 to 90%, so it's almost done. Then I'll have to do the cleaning of the images, the translation and the scripting. We are almost at the finish line. I would say about a big week of work ahead. I will come back tomorrow to leave you some previews, now I really need to sleep ^^.
Bye all and have courage, it's coming soon.
an alternative way to tell us that the game will not be released in June.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes