3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Ok so I ignored the errors and it still worked, a few lines were skipped here and there but nothing major was lost.

I had more love points than dom and more enemy points than brother points and the Jacuzzi Truth or Dare played out like this: (taking alcohol every time)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, it depends on your stats.
You got more content than I did. I got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
A very, very good update.
Long, with a good story, characters well written.
Story is going on in a good way (only a mistake, the wife in the brother bedroom). I like how others characters are useful for the wife’s opening to the path of slut.
I hope that the wife’s corruption will not end with sex with young MC but this will be only the beginning.
What you say is all good in theory, but the pace at which update comes. We will all be bones by the time updates of what you want be released.
It's has been what 3 years(maybe more), how long do you think it will take to get to point what you want in game. That's why I think what you want is so unrealistic, but...
sv6yu.jpg

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I think this choice is mislabeled, should be -1, instead of +1, as it subtracts a point.
View attachment 3392387

Also, don't think it has to do with your coding, think it might be in the base script but that choice pops an error because of an extra letter in the name code for that screen. I went in and manually edited it, to remove the last character from it, which was not found in the prior choice involving her. That fixed the error. Edited script.rpy file attached below.
I do have a -1, I don't know why it's showing a +1
Capturar.PNG
For me, it's showing the correct points, and I didn't have any errors with that choice.
screenshot0001.png

You could have got that error, before I fixed my Optional Mod.

Well, damn, yet another issue with a name lookup, this one is mALCL, which seems to appear multiple times during the dinner with the "girlfriend". This one, I could not find the correct one elsewhere, to know how to fix it. I can debug si mple stuff but if it is referring to another file, I am a bit lost.
Download the Mod again, I have fixed the issues with the optional mod.

Reactions: bamachine

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I got Jen giving MC a lapdance and he is wearing shorts, but he moves the bikini to her side exposing her pussy and she is dry humping MC for two minutes than she gets off MC and husband sees Jens pussy hanging out and goes ballistic, and he says "what do you two get up to when I'm not here" then they both go to bed and MC shags his girlfriend in bedroom. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RoxBud19

Gissi81978

Apr 13, 2018
With and without a mod I keep getting these errors in all scenes from this point on in the game and no points if I ignore the errors.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 24818, in script
    $d11alcool +=1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 24818, in <module>
    $d11alcool +=1
NameError: name 'd11alcool' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 24818, in script
    $d11alcool +=1
  File "G:\Spiele\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Spiele\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 24818, in <module>
    $d11alcool +=1
NameError: name 'd11alcool' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
My brother's wife 0.10.0
Wed Feb 28 04:27:04 2024
I found the solution to the problem. I had to restart the game from the beginning. Then the problems went away.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i can't download the walkthrough mod, in mixdrop i click on download and it says downloading but nothing happens except i get a screen timeout after a few seconds

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes