3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
This game is not a slow burn, its just a crap. Walls of pretentious text, very mediocre renders, models and overall visuals. Animations from 2015 games, 3 years and mc can finally get his dick wet only once and only on specific route/points. He doesnt feel like mc, he doesnt do or say anything special, he takes miserable efforts in conquering fmc, he feels like voyeur passenger, who get a little action from time to time just because of generosity. 0 character development, mc absolutely the same loser from the day 1. Sexual tension between mc and fmc (if you can call this cringe writing like it) on level of curious teenagers.

Dev easily can stretch this circus for 3 more years before mc finally fuck fmc and it will be only once and under very specific circumstances/choices and imagine how much time it takes for dev to make them fuck atleast few times to finally call it actual affair. How can we talk about smth qualitative in this game if for 3 years dev doesnt even fixed fonts to make text readable despite a lot of people complaining about this obvious and serious problem.

P.S. If youre a guy who check forum to see if this game is good, RUN! Game is a low quality time waste and very frustrating for people, who knows how things works irl.

Upd. very first comment in this thread
1709118429086.png
How is wife stealing going now, fellow users? :KEK:

Last edited:

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
How do you prevent the brother from fucking Jen after the club?
And i count only one time sex for the MC at the end of the recent update, using the walktrough. Care to elaborate?
He might be considering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scenes, but then the brother would also have
. And MC only now got
scene, in this update, I think.

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
is there no variation in this update except truth/dare? or im missing something, love/dom is the same i feel
so if i did all the dares and took the drinks ive seen this update i guess

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
He might be considering
scenes, but then the brother would also have
. And MC only now got
scene, in this update, I think.
Exactly,
scenes were only BJs and one time humping at best.
But interesting, if the really influence jens behavior towards her husband. Any other significant changes?

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I quite liked this one as I thought it looked promising so I was looking forward to the update. Well there is dialogue, more dialogue and then never ending dialogue. At least it ended with a sex scene but not the one that I was hoping for. I know all the dialogue is not everybody's cup of tea. I don't mind it if there is some action in between but this update disappointed. I will stick with it at least for the moment but I hope the next update is better. I want more interaction with the sister-in-law as I thought that is what the title meant the story would be about.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Good update. Erotic. I was hoping Jennifer the wife would show more at the jacuzzi. I thought she will flash her butt like her brother in law.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
What a joke of an update. One step forward, two steps back with this lackluster seduction...if you can even call it that. I can't speak for everyone, but one moment the MC goes all Alpha getting a kiss or other moments, then their next interaction is as if nothing happened. No secret glances, double meaning comments or anything to advance the plot. It's to a point now that it's blatant on the dev's part to draw this out.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Well, this update was a quite underwhelming. And the infantile and boring truth or dare game was just absurd. What is this game about anyway? A couple of 14 year olds preparing for prom night having their first contact with alcohol? I am not amused. :confused:

Aug 20, 2023
If I leave this value for Jennifer at the maximum from the beginning, what will change? Is she going to have sex with her brother-in-law? What changes if you change these points? I changed it and it doesn't seem to change anything! :unsure:
000.png

Reactions: Kobudo27
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes