3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I just think that the game in the pool could have gotten hotter, :unsure: Jennifer could have been without panties on top of her brother-in-law's hard cock, During the game, the brother went to the bathroom and his girlfriend went to get more drinks... So, in the heat of the moment, with the movements and the lubrication of the very excited pussy, the dick starts to enter, the head is already inside Jennifer, so we would have options; she would get up immediately or continue around, letting the dick go all the way in. (the choice would be at the player's discretion). After a while, the MC speaks softly in her ear; "Jenn, get out! I'm almost cumming!" But Jennifer doesn't get up... The Mc puts his hand over her mouth to muffle her moans... At which point his brother arrives screaming; "Jenn, are you still there? Time is up!" Jennifer quickly gets off the still throbbing dick, her brother-in-law almost cums inside her! Ahhhhhh, if I were the screenwriter... :p
You know what stopped this for happening?
4kzp5v.jpg

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Nope (not a Netori game - i.e. MC steals Brother's wife), latest release has MC getting cucked at special dinner by Big Brother, I cock-blocked his advances to the MC's girlfriend, before the forced "game" actions hot-tub scene, bullshit (I did not continue), Dev, just add the damn shit-tag, and be done with it, I'm gone. :(

Good luck with your game anyway, I'm not in a kink-headspace to be punked, so that's why I'm ignoring this game now.

Another redheaded-lass, lost to the blah, cuckie-pit, of pussified "dead-to-me" MCs, stop the madness. :(

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of:

My Brother's Wife [v0.10.0] + JokerLeader's Multi Mod

PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu
do you have any other sources besides Pixeldrain? It doesn't work for me anymore

zucchort

Aug 5, 2017
walktrough mod has a bug

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\...\\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc/game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy', 1709244557, 1) is defined twice, at game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy:1 and game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy:38.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\...\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\...\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\...\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\...\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\...\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\...\\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc/game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy', 1709244557, 1) is defined twice, at game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy:1 and game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy:38.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882

Thu Feb 29 23:23:48 2024

• Hey there
Reactions: Munsterman121
Feb 20, 2024
This is one of the worst recent blueballs sim games I've played recently. The only thing towards the end I could manage was to go from one choice to another with ctrl down and select every possible brother hate point choice. Even had to do the truth or dare game again when it became clear that if you have more truth you get more BHP. This was the last update I could handle and what the hell point would there be in going ctrl bottom again. So I put on the ignore list..

There would have been really great potential here, but it was wasted on being too slow. I don't want to play these games to get blueballs. I'm looking for "action" that isn't here. It's a shame that this was such a flop.

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes