3.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Aug 20, 2023
If I leave this value for Jennifer at the maximum from the beginning, what will change? Is she going to have sex with her brother-in-law? What changes if you change these points? I changed it and it doesn't seem to change anything! :unsure:
000.png

Reactions: Kobudo27

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
If I leave this value for Jennifer at the maximum from the beginning, what will change? Is she going to have sex with her brother-in-law? What changes if you change these points? I changed it and it doesn't seem to change anything! :unsure:
View attachment 3394487
I'd argue its mostly pointless. The point values won't persist. At most, you might want to adjust them on a scene by scene basis to push toward a particular outcome within that specific scene, but then in order to do that, you have to already know the scene and its outcomes.

Reactions: Yelow Submarine

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
It is very hard to follow the text, should be able to change to a diferent colour. Can u fix this???
To change the text fonts and color you can use the "walkthrough mod" (with the optionnal text change) or the "text mod" that are available in the OP

Reactions: tomas024

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
im at the hot tub scene and its truth or dare and no matter which one i choose this is what happens
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25761, in script
    $d11truth +=1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25761, in <module>
    $d11truth +=1
NameError: name 'd11truth' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25761, in script
    $d11truth +=1
  File "C:\Games\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc\Mybrotherswife-0.10.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25761, in <module>
    $d11truth +=1
NameError: name 'd11truth' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
My brother's wife 0.10.0
Wed Feb 28 14:50:18 2024
is there a fix for this also just before that was asked if wanted alcohol and it had an error each time thanks for any help much appreciated

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Dont forget that he continue to fuck his wife and enjoying life when mc in the meantime just looks from the shadows and already waits 3 years for his sloppy seconds after)
Well that's a bit misleading.

Jennifer's touched her brother-in-law's penis while he slept, ate his cum, rubbed her bare pussy on his dick, etc etc in less than two weeks of living together.

I feel that 3 years though :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: doubleCl1cK

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Well that's a bit misleading.

Jennifer's touched her brother-in-law's penis while he slept, ate his cum, rubbed her bare pussy on his dick, etc etc in less than two weeks of living together.

I feel that 3 years though :LUL:
When I was in 9 grade I had more fun with my classmate when I stayed for sleepover at her house, than this mc to this point. And for it I didnt need to read nobel size dissertation of very mediocre fillers writing for empty game) Thank god that I played this game mostly on skip mode after first 30 min, otherwise I would get brain damage :KEK:

Remussx

Jun 18, 2019
Oh, what a pity, I want her loves young MC...
I usually keep save slots from 1 to 20 for the wife love route, and from 30 to 50 for the wife lust route ( Or whatever name that whip icon is).

Whenever an update comes out, I keep track on both save files, so I won't miss any scenes.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
Oh, what a pity, I want her loves young MC...
it's not true i have the opposite, just accept all the drinks.

anyways, as for this update i'll be honest i'm super down to cuck and be cucked so long as there's a way where it doesn't have to be actual sharing. and then just add the netorare tag and make it optional haha. like, some way to prevent it entirely, some way to share, some way to be like "oh nooo she cheated on me, why am i liking it" haha. which means actually being in a relationship with justine to take the NTR to the next level lol. god i can hear the whining already though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68
Aug 20, 2023
I just think that the game in the pool could have gotten hotter, :unsure: Jennifer could have been without panties on top of her brother-in-law's hard cock, During the game, the brother went to the bathroom and his girlfriend went to get more drinks... So, in the heat of the moment, with the movements and the lubrication of the very excited pussy, the dick starts to enter, the head is already inside Jennifer, so we would have options; she would get up immediately or continue around, letting the dick go all the way in. (the choice would be at the player's discretion). After a while, the MC speaks softly in her ear; "Jenn, get out! I'm almost cumming!" But Jennifer doesn't get up... The Mc puts his hand over her mouth to muffle her moans... At which point his brother arrives screaming; "Jenn, are you still there? Time is up!" Jennifer quickly gets off the still throbbing dick, her brother-in-law almost cums inside her! Ahhhhhh, if I were the screenwriter... :p

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes